019 ✦ Descending the Tower

"We can split up for now. Killua, you go that way, Juice, you go that way, and I'll go this way." Gon casually have orders and the other two followed, going in the direction they were told. They were currently at the Third Phase locate dat Trick Tower. They've been told to reach the bottom within seventy-two hours, or they'll be disqualified. 

"Juice, come here."  Juice recognized the voice as Kurapika and walked over to him. 

"What?" she asked once she reached him. He bent down to her level and his expression turned a little more serious. 

"Let's collect our thoughts. If we can't scale the sides, and there isn't any other way to get down from the sides, then what other way is there?"

Kurapika knew Juice was just as mentally capable as he was, and it would be beneficial to brainstorm together. "If we can't go down the sides, then the floor must be rigged." she answered.

"Right! There must b trap doors, or something of the sort."  Juice did know this beforehand, but still, with the given information, it was pretty obvious.

"We need to look for trap doors." Juice confirmed. "I'll look in this area and you in the other direction."  They first bumped and went in their own direction, looking for a down the tower.

The frustrated girl might've been a complete otaku, but even she didn't know where the set of five trap doors were. Is was a miracle she remembered so much in the first place. The sun was beating down on her, and she wanted inside.

A while later, she heard her name being called by a certain green-haired boy, and she hurried over to them, hoping they found the doors. 

"Gon found something.l Killua said once she reached them. Gon was kneeling down, examining a tile. He must've found it! 

"What did you find?" she immediately asked. He smiled and lightly pressed the tile downwards, causing it to sink into the floor. 

"Look! I think it's a trap door!"

"There's four more, too." Killua added. "There, there, there, and there."

"That must b how we get down!" Juice exclaimed. "And there are five of them!" How convenient.

"It has to be. Me and Killua saw someone fall down one. It must be the way out."

"Mhmm! Hold on, I'll go get Kurapika and Leorio."  Juice sprinted over to where Kurapika was first, sine he was closer. "Kurapika!"

The blonde turned his head and bent down to greet her. "Yes?"

"Go over to where Killua and Gon are. They found five trap doors all together."

"Seriously?!"  Juice nodded and he started walking over. She went to Leorio next, and dragged him over to the exit.

"They found a way down?" Leorio asked as Juice urgently pulled him by his sleeve. She wanted to get out of the heat as fast as possible.

"Yep." she responded. Soon, they were all next to a trap door, prepared to depart from the others.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye, at least for now." Gon said.

"Yeah, see you at the bottom!" Leorio said cheekily.

"Guys," Juice stared, "considering the fact that these doors are right next to each other, Ikm pretty sure we'll see each other real soon." She jumped and dropped down into the room below her, where she knew the others would be soon. She quickly went to the front of the room to grab her wristwatch to avoid anyone falling on her. After a minute, the others dropped down and joined her in the room.