Chapter 4

Me and Gon were helping the crewmen put down the sails. Actually, we were the only ones really contributing any help to the task.

Everybody else just flew away.

Opposite of us, Kurapika and Leorio were both in a fighting stance, talking to each other, but I already knew that. 

"Apologize, Leorio! Then we can forget that this ever happened!"

"I won't back down."

I sighed, disappointed that I almost allowed myself to be a part of their little brawl.

While I was scolding myself, someone flew over my head.

It was Katzo, of course.

"Katzo!" I screamed.

Even though I knew this was gonna happen, it's scary when you're experiencing this stuff first hand.

Kurapika and Leorio made a wild grab for him, but they missed him, and he went over the edge.

Luckily Gon was there to jump overboard and grab him. Leorio and Kurapika held onto Gon's legs while I grabbed one of each of Kurapika's and Leorio's wrists, planting my feet firmly on the side of the ship so I was at an angle to prevent them from falling. The rest of the crew quickly ran over to help us.

~

The storm had subsided, and me, Kurapika, and Leorio were all scolding Gon for his behavior.

I was such a worried mother.

"Gon! You need to be more careful! What would've happened if we weren't there to catch you! You would've died, Gon, you would've died!"

"Yeah Gon don't you know what would've happened if we hadn't caught you?!"

"You really must be more careful, Gon."

Gon just looked up at us with confused faces.

"But. . . you caught me didn't you?" he said.

Kurapika and Leorio looked surprised.

"Well. . . I guess we did. . . . " they muttered out in agreement.

I, however, still continued to scold him.

"You need to be more careful, Gon! Promise me! Promise!" I yelled like an angry mom.

" O-OK, OK! I promise!"

"Good."

"Gon!" Katzo was running towards our group.

"Thank you for saving me, Gon!" he said once he reached us.

"I couldn't have done it without these three, Katzo-san!" Gon said as he gestured to us.

"Thank you!" he said as he turned to us.

"Eh, it was no big deal." Leorio said, smiling a weird smile and blushing.

"You're welcome." Kurapika said.

"No problem, Katzo!" I exclaimed, giving him a big smile.

He looked at us all and smiled one last time.

"Well, I need to report back to work. Bye!"

"Bye, Katzo/Katzo-san!" me and Gon chorused.

Kurapika looked at Leorio, seeing him smile and blush.

This is the part that I thought they were all gay.

"I guess that I should apologize, Leorio-san." Kurapika said, looking at Leorio and smiling.