Chapter 17

Ok so I did watch your name a few weeks ago and it was hella good  God bless makoto shinkai 

*Juice's P.O.V*

I am a very sick person, both mentally and physically, but mostly physically. I didn't sign up for this when I was creating myself. Though, even in the real world, I oftenly got fevers and such, so I'm guessing I didn't have a choice. But seriously? Now of all times? How awfully unlucky could you be to get a fever during the Hunter Exam?

I'm starting to think that I am my own tier of unluckiness. 

The group of examiners made the announcement that we had time to rest, and that we need to be ready by eight o'clock sharp. I didn't really listen, since I already knew, but as soon as they dismissed us, I was dragged by a certain green-haired boy, who was also dragging Killua. "C'mon! Let's go explore the ship!" he exclaimed. I chuckled and followed behind him.

~~~

"Get out of my kitchen!"  Me, Gon and Killua were thrown out of the facility with stolen food in our hands by a large burly chef that I decided to call Gustaf. We all laughed and ran down a couple of hallways before resting on a bench. I laughed again and looked at Killua.

"See?" I asked. "Gustaf doesn't take kindly to people being in his kitchen." Killua rolled his eyes and looked back at me.

"Why are you calling him Gustaf? That's such a dumb name." he retorted.

"I dunno. It just kinda popped up in my brain." I replied. We all ate in silence for a few minutes, until Gon brought up something else.

"Hey, Killua, what do you like to do in your spare time?" Gon asked him with genuine interest. They started a whole conversation and I zoned out, thinking about how they're going to play that game with Netero soon. They're speed, moves, agility, expressions, plans, and everything else. I don't think I should play, as 1) I'll probably end up getting injured, 2) I'm sick, and 3) I'm gonna lose anyway, so what's the point? Eventually I felt his presence, and I turned to look along with the other boys, but he appeared at the other side.

"Hello kids." he greeted, slowly walking up to us as we turned around. He balanced elegantly  on his sandals, walking with ease. Killua eyed him skeptically, shooting daggers at him. 

"You move fast for an old man." he bluntly commented, however it had no effect on the chairman. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Netero laughed. Gon looked confused by the conversation as he watched them back and forth, like a tennis match. 

"What do you want?" the silverette asked harshly, glaring him down with a stare that would intimidate anyone else. 

"I'm simply looking for some company." he chuckled as he brought out a ball from his pocket. "Say, would you three like to play a game?"

"A game?" Gon asked immediately. "What kind?"

"It's quite simple." Netero responded. "All you have to do is get the ball away from me." He smirked, and for a quick second I could see the playfulness in his eyes.

"What? That's too easy!" Gon exclaimed. Killua's glare turned to surprise as he started to laugh.

"Agreed! Are you off your rocker, old man?" Killua mocked, staring down the ball in his hands. Netero just laughed.

"How about this then," he started, the playful glint returning to his eyes. "If you three manage to take the ball from me, I'll make you hunters on the spot."  The boys' eyes widened at the offer, and I could tell Gon nearly stumbled over his words. 

"Are you serious?!" Gon cried. 

"Absolutely." he affirmed, nodding at the the male who was now jumping up and down.

"Juice, do you hear him?! We can become hunters if we get the ball from him!" he eagerly exclaimed, looking over his shoulder and locking eyes with me. 

"Yeah, I know, but I don't really wanna play. I'd rather watch." Gon looked at me with wide eyes.

"But-!"

"I don't feel too well right now, Gon. Otherwise, I would." I said quietly. That got him. He slowly nodded and looked back at Netero. Killua and I exchanged a look and we all walked to an unused room.

I'm sorry guys its not good and very rushed even though it took me forever to write,,, you guys should go watch the promised neverland it's phenomenal and so so sad

2/1/20