Chapter 14: Nightly Visit

At night, I had changed into a short sleeved nightgown with a long fluttery skirt that I bought from Else's shop. It was made as a prototype with some new material called silk.

It was not really new to me as my old world already had this type of material, but Else wanted to hear my sincere thoughts on the fabric.

I took my review seriously and removed my undergarments to do a proper review. The material was quite silky and smooth to the touch. I had to problems with the material but made a suggestion about making more slimmer designs with the material to save money and textile fees.

While I was concentrating about what more to write about, someone had thrown pebbles at my window.

When I opened my windows, I saw Sheze standing below my balcony.

"Won't you let me in, Princess?" Sheze asked.

"It is unfortunately too late in the evening for visits," I said as I closed my windows.

I went back to my desk and started to work again, until I saw Sheze on my balcony and knocking at my door.

"Lilian..."

I soon grabbed a robe and went to greet him.

"I cannot allow you in my room at night. It is an auspicious time," I said as I opened my balcony door.

"...Can you step out then?" Sheze asked with pleading eyes.

"...I suppose I can," I said as I stepped out.

We both sat on a bench outside of my room. The seat was a bit cold with me wearing only silk and no panties.

"Are you cold?" Sheze asked.

"A bit," I answered.

Sheze soon lifted me up and placed me on his lap.

"It is a bit warmer like this, right?" Sheze said as he nuzzled his head into my neck.

"Yes," I said as I hugged his head.

"It was a long day, but I really wanted to see you. Did you miss me?" Sheze asked.

"I...I did," I answered honestly.

"Lilian!" Sheze said happily as he began kissing behind my ears.

After being on the receiving end of his kisses for so long, my body started to heat up as I remembered the times where we slept together.

Anymore than this and I will...

"Sheze...That is enough," I said nervously as I pushed him away lightly.

Sheze soon grabbed my chin and looked deeply into my eyes.

"A little more," Sheze said as he kissed me.

Our tongues had intertwined. I felt that our kissing time had lasted a little longer than usual. I became antsy after having only kissed without doing anything more.

"...Sheze, please touch my chest," I said shyly.

"Anything for my dear Lilian," Sheze said as he kissed my cheek. He soon grabbed my chest over my clothes and began squeezing and twisting at my nipples. "The fabric of your nightdress is so smooth..."

"It is silk...Else wanted me to review her new creation. Do you like it?" I asked.

"I do...I just prefer touching your skin directly," Sheze said as he dug his hands into my dress and cupped my breasts. "Your skin is so smooth and soft like pudding..."

"And?" I asked.

"The weight and softness is so good," he said as he lightly picked up my breasts and dropped them like weights.

"...Do you just like my breasts?" I asked.

"Your nipples are also perky to my liking," Sheze said as he began sucking on my nipples over my dress.

My body fidgeted incessantly.

The sensation through cloth is too stimulating...

"...It feels good," I said with a deep sigh.

"Here, too..." Sheze said as he moved his hands into my skirt. He soon smiled cheekily as he felt my bottom. "You came quite prepared, Lilian..."

I was not wearing any panties...

"No, it was just for the review..." I said shyly.

"Haha...I know," Sheze said as he began kissing me again.

His fingers slid into my crevice and explored me thoroughly. Sheze's tongue attacked mine at the same time. I tried pushing his hands away when I was close to coming.

"Anymore, and I will..."

"Just come, Lilian," Sheze said as he kissed my neck.

I soon came with his fingers and shuddered with my whole body. I suddenly felt incredibly sad when his fingers left me.

I hugged Sheze's neck and sighed softly.

"I like you so much, Sheze," I said to him.

"Me too," Sheze said as he hugged me tighter.

I hugged Sheze's neck a little tighter to avoid having him seeing my tears.

I want to be with Sheze forever and ever...

Do we have to part?