Chapter 26

Shikikan and Belfast followed Tom, looking at different bikes. Shikikan had never been in such a dilemma ever before. Belfast could look at his face and could say just how much he needed her help but she herself was not too confident on her knowledge of bikes.

Shikikan: ...

Tom: ...

Belfast: ...

Shikikan: Belfast?

Belfast: ?

Shikikan: ?

Tom: Why don't you go for a test ride. I recommend you choose a bike that's comfortable to ride and has good performance.

Shikikan: Ahh...well I would like to test that black Ducati.

Tom: That is a sick bike.

Shikikan: Oh yeah it is. Belfast? Would you accompany me?

Belfast: Sure...

Belfast held Shikikan tight as he raced his bike around the corners. She was too scared to notice how she was clinging onto him.

Shikikan: Are you alright!?

Belfast: Yeah...yes..my lord.

Shikikan: Isn't this fun?

Belfast: I-I think...so.

Shikikan: Come on look around try to enjoy a little.

Belfast opened her eyes still grabbing Shikikan, she looks to her right at the city with huge sky scrappers, with millions of light imitating the starry sky. As Shikikan raced through the bridge, Belfast felt the wind blowing against her face. Mustering up some courage she let her hairs free.

Belfast: This is breathtaking.

Shikikan: Oh yeah? Then how about this!

Shikikan raced his bike into a wheelie scaring the life out of Belfast. She grabs him with all her might trying to control the sudden adrenaline rush she had.

Belfast: Please don't do that master.

Shikikan: Woohoo... wasn't it fun?

Belfast: I can't say that...

Shikikan: Hahaha you will get used to it.

Shikikan slows down to a comfortable speed for Belfast and returns to the showroom. He stops the bike in front of Tom waiting for them in the Parking lot. Belfast had pressed her head against his back and had closed her eyes and couldn't even feel they had stopped.

Shikikan: Belfast?

Belfast opens her eyes and looks at Shikikan staring at her. She unhands him quickly and get's off the bike realising how she was holding him. "No, maids can certainly not do this." She thought.

Tom: How was your ride, sir?

Shikikan: Splendid.

Tom: Ma'am?

Belfast: Huh... yeah it was amazing.

Tom: Wanna try out other models?

Shikikan: What do you say Belfast?

Belfast: Yeah sure why not...

"What? what am I saying?" Belfast thought to herself.

Belfast walked around the showroom holding Shikikan's arm looking at different bikes when a particular bike caught her attention. It was a BSA M20.