Part 18 - Family meeting

Your POV:
You called the 05-1 to discuss the topic of wedding guests. You had to talk with him, because he was the most experienced 05 member in this foundation. After short time, he answered.

O5-1: It is O5-1, what do you need?

Y: Hey, it is O5-9, I need to talk with you.

O5-1: Ok, what do you need?

Y: You know that I am getting married, right?

O5-1 Yes I know, congratulations about that.

Y: Thanks, but that's not the case. I wanted to invite somebody from outside and I wanted to ask if that is possible.

O5-1: It depends, who do you want to invite?

Y: My parents, brother, sister and two close friends.

O5-1: So six people.

Y: Yes.

O5-1: Well, it will be risky, we will have to bring them to our foundation with keeping all security procedures. They cannot know where is site 28, so we need to blindfold them. We have to make sure that they don't tell anyone about us. And the most important, we need to keep them safe from SCPs.

Y: I am not afraid of them telling somebody about us, so that's not a problem.

O5-1: Well, if you are so sure about them, then I agree. You can invite them. Just tell them earlier about that, so they are not surprised.

Y: I will, I am going to tell them that tomorrow.

O5-1: Ok, is that all?

Y: Yes, that's all.

O5-5: Ok, then goodbye.

Y: Goodbye.

After the call with O5-1, you went to sleep. After you woke up, you dressed up and ate breakfast. You got in the car and drived to your parents' house, where you all were supposed to meet. It wasn't far away from your house, only three and half kilometers. After you got there, you got greeted by your father.

F: Hello son, I am glad that you didn't forget.

Y: Hello dad, I am glad to see you too.

F: Your friends and siblings have already arrived, come inside.

You entered the house and realised, that almost nothing has changed since the time you have bought your own house.

S: Hi Y/N, good to see you!

G: Hi Y/N!

Y: Hi Sophie, hi Gabriel. How are you doing since I left?

S: Nothing special brother, I have found a job as a project designer and Gabriel became a programmer. What about you? Where are you working?

Y: I am going to tell you later, it will be a surprise.

G: Tell us now!

Y: Later, because I will have to explain a lot.

G: Fine... If you want to talk with Wilson and Olivia, then they are in kitchen, helping with lunch.

Y: Lunch?! I just ate breakfast!

G: Well, you always ate so much but somehow didn't get fat, so one extra meal shouldn't be a problem for you.

Y: ... You still remember that, don't you?

G: Of course I remember, you were the only person I know who was able to eat a giant 60 cm diameter pizza all alone!

Y: And I was still hungry after that...