Prologue

Your POV:
You went to the address given to you by that stranger. You couldn't believe, that your dreams will finally come true. What was strange, the building at this address was the embassy of other country. You checked the card with the address again, but there was nothing special on it, which could confirm, that there is something else except the embassy. Lets try at least. You openned the door and approached a reception.

R: Hello! How can I help you?

Y: Well, I got this piece of paper and i was told, to give it here, but there is nothing special on it.

R: I wouldn't be so sure about that, young man. Some things are hidden from the eyes, but you can reveal them, if you know how.

After saying that, she put a paper above the flame of the candle. After few seconds, the symbol of the foundation was revealed.

R: And there is your answer. Go to the left corridor, and knock eight times on the door with the sign "Staff only, do not enter!".

You thanked the lady for help and did, what she said. After knocking the eight time, somebody openned the door and told you, to get in. You did as he said, and waited for another instructions. He told you, to go down and ask for a director of this place. You took the elevator and went down. After getting down, you approached the security guard and asked him, if he can take you to the director. He agreed and brought you to an office, telling you to wait here for a moment. He entered the office, and left after few seconds, telling you to get in. You took a deep breath, and went into the office.

D: Ah, there you are, I was wondering, if you will accept the offer - Said the woman behind the desk.

Y: So that's true, and that man wasn't lying.

D: No, he wasn't, but before you join us, I need to make an interview with you.

Y: Of course, that's not a problem.

D: Brilliant, so, tell me something about your strong sides.

Y: I am a loyal person, not easy to get manipulated and i always do my job.

D: Alright, and what is your weakness?

Y: I am an individualist, work in group is hard for me.

D: That's not a problem, a lot of our staff prefers to work alone. I am going to give you a small test, which will show your strength of your mind. It will allow me to check, with which SCP you can work without any problems.

You did the test, which was given to you. In your opinion, it was very easy, so after few minutes, you were done with it.

D: Well, I am surprised, you have got a very strong mind, 0.94 is a great score, way over the average. I have got 2 more questions: Question number one: will the salary of 20 000$ for month and 500 000$ send to your family in case you die, satisfy you?

Y: Yes, it will satisfy me, but i don't want to think about dying at this moment.

D: Alright, and the second question: can you start your work from tomorrow?

Y: Yes, that's not a problem.

D: Then welcome in the SCP foundation. Here is your level 2 keycard and ID, I expect you to be here tomorrow at 6 a.m. After you arrive, come to my office, i will tell you, with which SCP you are going to work.