21

September 20, 2019

As the year was coming to an end things were changing in the Keith-Nicks-Buckingham Family. Adam was looking to open up Keith Accounting in Los Angeles as well as in San Francisco. Brooke and the kids would root themselves in San Francisco but Adam would split his time between the two. A couple of weeks a month he'd spend in LA and a couple of weeks a month he'd spend in San Fran. 

Lindsey and Kristen had decided that an amicable divorce was to be had and they went to their lawyers together and everything. They settled out of court as Lindsey had a prenup drawn up and Stella was firm on wanting to spend every other week with her parents. And Kristen and Lindsey were still really civil to Felicity's surprise. But at the end of the day, Charlotte and Bryan's divorce was anything but civil so she was shell shocked. Then there was the added fact that both Lindsey and Kristen were smitten with people their own ages. Lindsey and Stevie would talk every day but the time difference was a challenge. Felicity would often catch Lindsey talking to her at three in the morning California time. 

As for Lindsey and Felicity, they had put the Brentwood Estate up for about 28 million dollars and downgraded immensely. They-Lindsey-paid five million dollars for a house with four bedrooms and six and a half baths in Santa Monica. Though it was right on the beach, it still had a pool and a guesthouse. Lindsey had decided that he was going to start producing albums and Harry Styles' was one of his clients so they turned the guest house into a studio. It was a little further of a drive to work for Felicity especially in certain California traffic times, but she fell in love with the house almost instantaneously. And she was also more comfortable in the house than the Brentwood home, simply because she got to put her own spin on it. Lindsey gave her full reign of the house and she spent hours texting Stevie pictures of the things that she and Lindsey were thinking about putting in the house and Stevie gave her honest opinion. 

They had planned to host Thanksgiving at their house and William, Leelee, Adam, and Brooke expressed their excitement for the event. Felicity was scared shitless though because it was going to be the first time Adam and Brooke met the other Buckinghams and they had no idea how they were going to fit everybody, but none the less they were all excited to see the new house. Kristen was even impressed the first time she dropped Stella off at the new house. The girl had just turned fifteen so she wasn't driving yet. 

The front door opens to white walls and mahogany hardwood floors. They stuck a little buffet on the left side by the door where Felicity put a blue tiffany glass bowl for keys and a few framed pictures. The one of the first Easter that Felicity spent with the Buckingham's, a copy of the picture that Kristen took of Will, Leelee, Stella, and Felicity at the beach, a selfie that she took of her and Lindsey and a picture that Deb took of Stevie, Lindsey, Brooke, Adam, Felicity, and the kids when they all visited her house for Sunday supper. On the right side, there was a white accent bench and a few pairs of their shoes, the ones they wear the most are under it. In the middle of the hall from the door to the stairs is a custom runner, a navy blue and white geometric pattern. Behind the stairs is a little reading nook with two Navy Blue barrel chairs each with a white pillow on it, and in the middle of them is a giant mahogany bookshelf. Felicity was an English major so she was quickly able to start lining the shelves with books. It's not entirely full yet, but she has a feeling it will be soon. She's gotten a flirty vibe off of her mother directed at her father. The lighting isn't the best in the little nook, but they do get it with a weird chandelier that the realtor called modern. 

To the right in the entryway, a little way between the bench and the nook is a half bath white walls black tile on the floors and on the countertop. The counter itself was white wood and there was a black toilet. On the little towel rack, Felicity placed a Black and white striped towel and there's a white soap dispenser on the sink.