"Chapter 13: Jealousy?! Alice vs Yuuki"

Start from the beginning

"It's all good that you two receive presents but you are still on patrol duty! " she pointed at them. "Yes ma'am!" standing straight up in respons

Alice giggled "I am just kidding, anyway I was planing on sparring with you two so I can guess how much progress you all made."

"You mean like... All out sparring?" Y/N looked at her. "Yes, for this we go somewhere else so we don't bother anyone."

"Alright" Y/N agreed. Alice smiled in response. Yuuki looked at Alice, she noticed that Alice smiled more recently when she was close to Y/N. She did smile while being with her as well but this smile was different. "...."

The trio made their way outside of the city, riding on Amayori. They arrived on a open field. Amayori stayed under the shades of the tree, taking a nap.

"Alright this should be good. Let's start with you Y/N" she pulled out her sword. "Gladly" Y/N did as well.

Yukki POV

I sat on the grass watching them sparring with eachother. I held my knees together.

Y/N's movement were always spectacular to watch. It's all clean yet he can change the pace in an instant.

Alice, her fighting style is very disciplined. She takes full use of each stance and position which makes her defense really great. Her fragrant olive sword is also unique.

She once demonstrated this to us. The sword is capable of splitting into hundreds or even thousands of golden flakes of flower petals. The petals have an absurdly large weight, are capable of high-speed and unrestrained movement in the air and can become sharper than a slender sword's tip.

The swarm of flower petals is controlled by moving the sword's grip. You activate that by using the Armament Full Control Art.

Even though we are so close together. It pains me to see Y/N enjoy something more with someone else than me.

"Haaa!" Alice managed to lend a heavy hit on Y/N which made him trembling and losing his blanace for an instant. This was enough time for Alice to point her sword close to his neck, making her win the match.

"....Haaaa....." Y/N sighed. "My loss." he looked up smiling, surrending. Alice puts her sword back as well Y/N. "You did pretty well, I enjoyed our little fun session. But I knew you were giving your all yet weren't you?" she came up close to him, looking up at him.

He tried to avoid eye contact with her. "Hehe... You got me..."

"You shouldn't go easy on me you know~" Alice lifted his chin. "Or some bad stuff will happen~" Y/N was sweating. "I am just kidding~" she stepped back from him, playing innocent.

I looked at the scene and gripped my fist. "Is she really flirting with him?!" i couldn't take it anymore.

I stood up and walked over to them. "Alice-san, fight me next!" I pulled out my sword. She looked at me suprised but accepted my challenge.

Y/N looked confused at me and Alice but he stepped back for now.

We both took our stance. The wind blew across us, as a leaf was slowly falling down.

As soon it hit the floor I dashed at her with full speed. This caught her off-guard as she defends my first strike.

I wanted her to fight me seriously, so I started a barrage of attacks. She seemed overwhelmed at first but soon found her rhythm and blocked my attack, our blades clashing.

"So you really wana go all out, you can have it!" it was Alice's turn, her attacks were strong and heavy. If I didn't learned the fighting style and did all this traing, my bones surely have been crushed my now.

I stopped one of her swings as we clashed our swords together. It was an intense battle. The more time passes the more heated up it got.

Because of my speed and reaction I got the advantage. Landing some heavy hits on her. "Nghhh"

"Haaa!" I tried to knock the sword out of her until...

"Enhance Armament" her sword turned into the flower pedals striking me and knocking me away. "Gah!"

I caughed, it was fast and powerful, I had no chance to block this at all. "Next time if you wanted to have a serious match you should have warned me but still you might not be able to withstand my enhance armament..." Alice approached me.

"I wonder what Y/N even likes about you when you are acting like this. Don't think i didn't noticed you staring at me and trying to get Y/N back. The way you acted right now was pathetic. He propably deserves someone else."

I looked at her in full shock and anger. Her words... They were going through my head my head. Everything she said was hurtful..." No... He wouldn't abandoned me..."

Alice turned around facing the back to me. I cried. "I am not weak... And I won't let you take Y/N infront of me." I couldn't thing straight anymore as I was filled with anger.

I grabbed my sword as i dashed up to her tryinv to hit her. Alice who let her guard down turn around as then

Blood dripped onto the gras ...

NO POV

Yuuki eyes widend on what she has done. Alice looked back in pure shock and terror.

Between them was Y/N who stepped infront of Alice to stop Yuuki's reckless attack.

Yuuki's sword actually broke through Y/N chest plate, stabbing into him.

"Nghhh..." his mouth was spitting blood. He slowly fell backwards and out of the sword. Yuuki and Alice shouted.

"Y/N!!!"