Chapter 10: My Cute Lover

Start from the beginning

"Lilian...do you feel good?" Sheze asked in between heavy pants.

I felt so good that I rocked my hips along with his fingers.

"I feel...really good," I confessed.

"Come, Lilian..."

I soon came and fell backwards into Sheze's embrace.

I soon noticed something hard hit my back and got even more embarrassed.

"...My apologies for not noticing," I said shyly.

"...If you are really sorry, you would not mind if I used this, yes?" Sheze said as he touched my inner thighs.

"...I am really sorry," I said shyly as I turned towards him.

Sheze had me stand up and hold my hands over the tub. He soon grabbed my but and stuck it up a little higher while he began rubbing himself against my slit.

"You should close your legs if you do not want me accidentally slipping in," Sheze said as he squeezed my bottom.

"Yes..." I said as I squeezed his large shaft between my thighs.

Sheze soon began thrusting between my thighs. Each time he moved, the region where we touched would get a little slipperier each time. After awhile, he sprayed his milky contents between my thighs.

I scooped up some of his white goop and licked it from my hands. It was a strange bitter taste that I found oddly enticing.

"Lilian..."

I turned towards him dazedly and touched his arms.

"Sheze, can we..." I said with a begging look.

Sheze lifted me up into his arms and brought us to the bed.

"It is so hard to hold back when you look at me like that, Lilian," Sheze said as he caressed my cheek. I held his hand over my cheek and smiled. "Am I really cherishing you if I want to do dirty things to you?"

"...Am I a dirty girl if I want you to touch me?" I asked shyly.

"I would be incredibly happy if you wanted me to touch you," Sheze said as he spread my knees apart.

"I do...I want you to touch me," I said as I moved my hands to my crotch area. "Right here..."

Sheze removed my fingers and began licking them. He soon took his phallus and rubbed my entrance with his tip.

It is going in...

I shuddered when his thing entered me.

"It's still so tight..." Sheze said as his body trembled slightly.

"Sheze..."

I was reminded of the fearsome length when I saw that he was only halfway inside me.

Sheze leaned down and began kissing me deeply with his tongue while he slowly rubbed my insides with his thick pole. I felt good but the slow rate was driving me insane.

Sheze soon began playing with my breasts and flicked my nipples. He then grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him as he thrusted deep inside of me. I screamed slightly as I felt the rock hard tip pummel against the entrance of my womb.

The pace of our love making started increasing. Even the sounds of our hard love making was lewdly loud with the sopping wet and slapping noises that came from the site of our connection.

"...Do you feel good, Lilian?" Sheze asked.

"...I feel really good," I said as I hugged his body.

"I am going to come soon," Sheze said.

Sheze began grabbing my waist as he grinds against my womb. My womb also began slowly opening up to his fierce member. He soon began increasing his speed and released his thick cum deep inside of my womb. I climaxed at the same time as well.

He slowly removed his hot and twitching thing from me. I felt a sense of loneliness from the moment he left me.

He soon lifted one of my legs high into the air as he squatted over one of my legs and stuck his hot stuck inside of me again. He was incredibly hard and deep in this position.

A numbness went over my body and I was left weak as only my lower body twitched.

"Sheze, I cannot take it anymore," I cried as I felt his hot ejections again.

It felt like half a day past me by while we were in the middle of love making.

It seemed as though Sheze was drunk on passion since my words were left unheard.

Sheze lowered my leg that he was hugging and moved me onto my front before returning his thick phallus into me. His hot contents spilled out from the site of our connection with every thrust.

With so much of our mixed juices around, his hot thing was finally all the way inside of me. Each thrust was almost like a hit to my brain. A light and fluttery feeling went through my entire body and I found myself craving after his thing even though I was already incredibly tired.

My actions were in complete contrast with my thoughts. I shook my hips and squeezed myself on his hot phallus as if I was worried that he would fall out from my valley that he had loosened up with his thick pole.

"Lilian, if you squeeze me anymore, you will wring me dry," Sheze said as he gripped my bottom so hard that he left hand marks on me.

I want his seed so badly...

"Please release it...Deep inside of me!" I begged.

Sheze gathered his strength for an incredible last spurt and shot his contents directly into my womb and filled all of the empty crevices as he pulled out of me. My body twitched terribly as I fell forward and tried to cover my hole that was leaking Sheze's fluids.