XXVIII|Mr and Mrs Manoban|

A month has passed since the couple got engaged and broke the news to their families. Mr Kim planned the wedding secretly with Lisa as another surprise for Jennie. The plan was all simple.

Lisa's POV*

Everyone did their role well. Chaeng and Jisoo unnie were in charge of getting Jennie dressed. They planned it themselves to get her to 'try' her dress then come up with a sudden news that'll leave her no time to change. Mino Hyung will take it from there, guiding her to the venue.

Meanwhile Jenchuchaeng POV*

"Wow unnie this dress is so beautiful." Jennie said looking at herself in the mirror.

"Yea. You do~Ooh hold on..." Jisoo picked up her phone.

After she put it down, Jisoo wore a worried face.

"Jisoo unnie Wae?" Chaeng 'asked'.

"Aunty Manoban told us to meet her by the river bank. Something happen to Lisa."

Jennie's face and heart immediately dropped and Chaesoo tried their best to keep in their laugh. Jennie ran out the house, not bothering whether the two would follow. Jennie met Mino coming on his horse.

"Jennie hurry hop on!" He lend a hand out to Jennie who took it no questions asked.

"Omg you should have seen Jendukie's face. Hahaha omg I can't" Jisoo laughed to Chaeng as they were left alone.

"Yea. Lucky unnie was already wearing makeup. Now don't just stand there and laugh we need to hurry. Let's go Bambam and Jackson oppa are waiting for us at the back."

Jennie's POV*

I had my mind nowhere but Lisa. God what happen to him now.

"Oppa put you back into it please!" I pleaded for him to go faster.

After awhile oppa slowed down and I was honestly about to kick his ass until I saw lights. Like lots of lights that brighten up the setting sky. Oppa got off than helped me. I wanted to take a further peek until i felt little hands hold mine.

"Lily baby?" I crouched a bit.

I was about to turn back to Mino oppa only to find him already running to the where the lights were. I was about to chase him when Lily tugged my arm.

"Mommy wait. Let me take you there pwease." She said cutely which made me melt instantly, allowing her to drag me.

"Mommy wait close you eyes first." She said signing me to stop with her tiny hands.

It caused me to giggle a bit and I followed my daughter's orders. A little more and we stopped but Lily read my mind and told me to keep my eyes shut just as I was about to open them.

I felt her placed something in my hands and  felt someone grabbing my arm to cling with theirs.

"Mommy open your eyes now." I slowly opened my eyes.