XXI|Dangerous|

(A/N: for those asking or confused why I typed or use 'he' for Lisa its because I found it easier. And I won't confuse myself. But I seek that you yourselves aren't confused. If you are please let me know guys. Other than that I do hope your ok with it gays!!! Ok on to the story!!!)

Lisa's POV*

Something was, off.

Jennie wasn't usually this quiet once we reached class. Even Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoung sat by my giving me confused eyes. But trust me I'm as confused as they are. I shrugged to them before turning to Jennie.

"Babe?" She flinched as I rested a hand on hers. "Are you alright?"

"Huh? Oh, y-yea. I'm ok babe." She smiled softly.

"No your not. You've been quiet all morning. What's the matter?" She hesitates.

I sighed I stood up. I held out my hand for her to take.

In a few minutes we found ourselves sitting on the benches provided on the rooftop. I placed her on my lap and I held her chin up, facing her to me. I wrapped my right hand around her back.

"You know...you can tell me anything right?" I smiled widely at her resting my right hand on her thigh.

"Ofc. I know that." She returned the act.

"We'll go on then." I started to play with her fingers as I just listen close to what she was about to say.

"I- I don't know. Something doesn't feel right... I guess at home I was just tired, but the moment we entered campus everything felt...dangerous." She stated.

I looked at her confused.

"Why do you mean by that baby?"

"I haven't seen Kai the whole day yet. Before I should up here, girls ran around campus avoiding him. He loved playing around with people. He was known for bullying them alongside his friends. In a very dangerous way they said. Until he met me, things changed in everyone's eyes. Even the teachers said so. There students started saying we'd end up together. But I didn't see us going beyond friends. Now, I have a feeling he'll go back to his old ways. Sooner or later." She looked into my eyes.

I began to worry. I saw fear in those cat eyes I love. The same amount of fear the night I~

"Hey look at me." I tilted her face off the ground. "No ones gonna hurt you ok? Don't worry. As long as I'm here, I'll make sure no one makes you go through pain. I'll make sure you'll never feel the pain I caused you ever again." Suddenly I felt like leaking.

Remembering the night I hurt my love always gets me. I always wanna beat myself up for harming her. Every time I feel disgusted and disappointed in myself for doing those things to such an angel. I hung my head down. Avoiding her gaze.

"L-Lisa." I didn't wanna answer. Not while I looked like this.

But in one move I felt soft lips pressed to mine. I closed my eyes which caused a tear to drop, and responded to her. Roaming my hands around her curves. She positioned herself above my thighs. We continued the kiss. Pouring all the love and passion we have for each other into it. With that I felt the heavy pain in my chest float away.

Little things Jennie Kim does that's makes me feel this way. That makes me feel crazy.

She wrapped her arms around my nape and shoulders while mine stayed at one spot. Her waist.

"Don't you ever say that again Lisa. I love you. No matter what you did or who you are. I love you baby. All the pain I went through was worth it. It was worth having you. And our baby, Lily." I smiled tearing up.

"God Jennie what did I do in my past life to deserve an angel like you. Fucking hell Jennie I love you so much. You and our daughter." I leaned against her forehead.

After another sweet kissing booth, we headed back down for class, apologising for being 20 minutes late. Hehe.

Lunch went normal after the talk. Everyone was smiling again which was good. I opened my mouth as Jennie fed me. Giggling cutely while taking to Chaeyoung and Jisoo unnie.

"Yah monkey your drooling over my unnie." Rosie claimed.

I shake my head and sat up straight clearing my throat. Then I realised something.

"Yah what did you call me you chipmunk?!" I said madly.

"I said monkey!!! M O N K E Y! Monkey." She laughed.

I started reaching for her tho Jennie and Jisoo unnie tried holding the both of us back.

"Lisa. Yah babe stop it. Sheesh. You two are like kids." Jennie rolled her eyes.

I glared at Chaeyoung only to have quickly looked away as Jennie eyed me. I smiled nervously and bowed.

I was just looking around the canteen. I laid eyes on Kai who locked view with mine. I just stared at him blankly.

As we walked back hand in hand, I remembered the next period. And that my materials were in my locker. Luckily, it was just outside the class. I pecked Jennie's lips and signed her to enter the class first. I watched her enter smiling. As she passed the door frame I had eyes back on my locker. Just as I was u about to unlock it I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Ooh um yes?" I asked.

"I-I was told to give you t-this." The girl stuttered.

Sounding terrified, I took the paper she held out to me and she left immediately. I opened the note and got more confused.

"Meet me under the benches. Come as soon as you read this. Ill be waiting. And I don't like to wait for long Manoban. Ooh and choose not to come...then be prepared to watch your family fall apart."

I looked all over the paper and didn't see a name. I crumpled it and ran into class. I quickly informed Jennie that I'll be gone awhile. But she seemed worried but I smiled assuringly and pecked her lips.

"Don't worry baby. I'll be at the benches. You have Chaeng and Jisoo unnie. I'll be back before you know it baby girl." After another long pecked I jogged out class.

Who could've sent me this. Let alone who would wanna meet me now? I shrugged it off and made my way to the located venue.
________________________________
Yea yea double update, your welcome...
So gays...I wanna say thanks for all the love and support! I can't believe people actually read my story hehe. Thanks too for voting but most importantly for reading. Hope you enjoy till the end!!! Always love you gays!

Muacks😙