XVIII|Just For You|

Jennie's POV*

We entered the office and greeted the employees we passed. Lisa, he wore casual too, but partnered his simple outfit with a blazer.

"Ms Kim

"Ms Kim. Mr Manoban. Good morning." We heard a familiar voice.

"Oh Taeyang Hyung good morning to you too." Lisa smiled as he held my hand.

"Do you two need anything at your service today?" He asked closing a file he held in his hand.

"No oppa, thank you." I bowed.

"Yea. It's ok Hyung we'll just look and see if we can help around today. I'm dropping by the ranch later today." Lisa commented.

Taeyang oppa left after a smile. I turned to Lisa slightly confused.

"You didn't tell me you wanted to visit the ranch?" We walked at a slow pace through the office.

"Sorry. I suddenly wanted to see the horses again. I miss riding one. Hehe fell off a pony while I was a kid. Hahaha memories." I laughed along.

"Wow really? Hahaha. That I'd love to see."I teased him.

"Yea. So what's your horse's name?" He asked as we stepped out the building.

"Min-Jun... any plans for your's. All the horses at the ranch are males you know?" I smiled at him.

"Hmm what about..." he looked up scratching his chin. "Hyung-Ki." He smiled.

"Wow wise and clever. Good choice Manoban." We giggled.

As we reached, the Farmers there that helped had just released the horses onto the field. I glanced around and as soon as I spotted Min-Jun I squealed and jogged happily to him, like a little kid.

"Min-Jun yah!" He came running to me as I trained him enough for him to be able to recognise me.

I'm happy he hasn't forgotten me. Yes although I've been here for 3 years I never really got to see Min-Jun when I visited the ranch, let alone ride him again.

"Have you been a good boy?" I smiled as I smoothen his mane.

My Min-Jun, a quick and brave golden stallion.