XV|Happy|

Lisa's POV*

The next day I felt perfectly fine so I told Jennie there was no need to go to the hospital for any check up. I've told my mom I'll be home on the weekends or she could visit with the boys because since I saw Jennie, mom hasn't got the chance to do so. The boys too. The past 3 days I've been staying with Jennie. And the past 3 days have been the same thing. We'd show up. Jennie tried to avoid Kai. Kai would pester Jennie to talk with him or he finds ways to get Jennie to listen to him. But it doesn't last since Jennie didn't want anything much with him and of course as long as I'm there, he won't be able to force her forward.

"Jennie~"

"Look Kai we can't do this Everyday alright? If your gonna tell me or ask me the same old thing over and over again, then there's no point for this conversation at all. You know my answer and I will not change my answer. So please I ask you to leave me alone." Jennie cut Kai off as he stopped us just as we left the class.

"But I just want to~"

"Enough. Let's go babe." I dragged Jennie through the hallway.

"You!" He grabbed my collar and pinned me harshly to the lockers, echoing clanking sounds down the hallway.

"Kai!" Jennie pushed him and tries covering me.

"Jennie just awhile please! You've never avoided me! Until this douchebag showed up!"

I fixed up my outfit and glared at him.

"Kai, let's be real. I'm avoiding you because of what you did to him. We both changed when Lisa showed up. Don't blame him. Cause I've change for the better but you?!"

I chuckled behind Jennie.

"Yea hide behind your girlfriend you pathetic shit." Ok I've really had enough of this bastard.

"Lisa!" Jennie shouted as I punched Kai with my right hand this time.

I don't care if I'm leaving this place with both hands broken. As long as his face is bashed up too I'll be satisfied. He tried fighting back but I avoided most of his hits. Even my left hand still got involved. We stopped until Jennie stepped in. Pulling me back and stepping in front of me away from Kai's reach.

"Lisa please enough!" She shouted.

"Your fucking lucky she's here. Otherwise I would have broken you whole face!" I shouted as Kai wiped his lips.

He walked to us again until Jennie glared at him.

"One step closer and your dead." And he backed off.

Damn my baby is scary.

"Who's hiding now huh?" I smirked at him.

He left the scene with a mad face as I smirked in victory. Well. That was until I got my ears pinched between 2 cat fingers.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ah babe. Yah baby where are you taking me?!." She dragged me out of campus.

"I'm taking you back to your mom Manoban! So shut up!" We got in a taxi since Mino Hyung sent us in the limo today.

I sat there in front of 2 raging women who were glaring down at me. I tried avoiding all there gazes. Gosh the boys giggling isn't helping in any way.

"What do you have to say to your girlfriend Lisa?" My mom asked in a cold tone.

"S-sorry Jennie. For getting into a fight again with Kai." I apologised.

"Now what do you have to say for worrying your mother?" She asked again.

"Sorry mom. I won't do it again."

"Good." Jennie spoke.

Then she sat down beside me and lifted my face to take a good look at it. Kai got to my lip. Apart from that I'm sure my handsome face is still intact.

She wiped it softly as mom returned to the kitchen to make dinner.

"Hey. I'm sorry ok?" She didn't reply, but instead she continued to wipe my lips.

I moved her hand aside and kissed her passionately. Making sure I don't separate our lips until she responds.

As I felt her lips start to dance with mine I cupped her face with my hands. I don't know what took over me. But I started to lean in. Hovering above her on the couch. I supported myself with my arms on either side of her head. Her hands made their way to the back of my neck. Intertwining her fingers so they stay lock on my nape. My right hand made its way down to her hip.

Just as we were about to continue...

"Ahem!" I shot my head up.

"Hyung!" I sat up straight.

"Oop looks like someone's in trouble." Jackson said behind Mino Hyung, standing with Bambam.

"Yah! If your gonna do 'IT' get a room. Your daughter's right there!" He pointed to Lily looking at us with a tilted head and a confused face, holding her little teddy bear.

I scratched my nape, embarrassed. Then Mino Hyung stomped off to the kitchen while Bambam and Jackson followed behind giggling. I cleared my throat.

"Sorry...ah Lily come here princess." She happily skipped to me.

"Let's go eat ok princess?" She nods fiddling with her bear.

I looked at Jennie whose face was still flushed. I smiled and took her hand in mine. Kissing the back of it carefully.

"Let's go eat baby." I flashed a smile her way.

She blushed more and I couldn't hold in my giggle.

We got up and made our way to the rest for dinner. I happily walked in the dining room holding hands with my own family. This is more than I could have asked for. Even though there's still that asshole in the picture, I'm happy. I'm happy to have Lily. I'm happy to have Jennie. I'm happy she's my girlfriend. I'm happy we're ok now. And I'm more than happy to be with my family.
________________________________
Hey gays! About the last statement I made I'm just joking. Hahaha. Ofc I'll continue the story, hoping you like it. I'll be trying my best to update whenever I can. The past few days I've been doing double updates because I'm afraid in the future I won't have time. But even if I don't I hope you all will wait for me to upload and finish this story. Thank you guys!!! Love you all❣️
Muacks😙