XXV|Thank You|[M]

Jennie's POV*

We told Lisa the story and he smiled winking at me with a 'that's my babygirl' look. I chuckled, pecking his lips. His getting discharged tomorrow.

I sat there alone with Lisa. My parents had to leave for an important evening dinner slash meeting. Mino and the boys went out for a bit of fun. And mom, she took Lily with her since it was getting quiet late.

Suddenly while admiring each other's features I stared up to Lisa's eyes that had tears threatening to fall.

"Hey Omo what's wrong baby? Does anything hurt?" I quickly wiped his tears but he held my hand that I used to cup his face and shook his head vigorously.

"No. Nothing hurts... it's just~"

"What Lisa?" I had a worried expression all over my face.

"Thank you Jennie." He spoke rubbing the back of my palm. "Thank you for everything. Thank you for forgiving me. For giving me another chance, for choosing me over all the other men that could please you better than I ever could. Thank you for keeping and giving me Lily. For making me happy every fucking day I feel drained out. For seeing the good in me and for never doubting me again. For worrying over me tho you shouldn't stress yourself with my stupidity. Thank you for everything Jennie." Next thing I knew hot tears rolled down my mandu cheeks.

I didn't bother to wipe them away. Lisa did that for me while I formed the words to say.

"No your perfect don't say that." I slapped his arm. "Your perfect in every way in my eyes. And if the world can't see that...then screw them. I don't care about the world. You and Lily are my world." I smiled hiding a little something from him.

Nah I'll tell him later.

As we leaned forehead against each other, a soft knocked entered our ears. Soon a doctor and nurse entered side by side.

"Time for you to get discharged Mr Manoban." The doctor smiled.

Lisa drove us home in my car. We decided to stay at my place. Yes we haven't actually moved in together yet but hey it's been only two months we ain't got no time for that right now. Besides our houses aren't that far from each other. Ok back to the point, he parked in the garage and opened the car door for me. Upstairs just before we could enter my room, I heard him drop all the bags. I turned his way only to be swept off my feet.

He backed up to the door as I already turned the knob all he had to do was push it. We giggled softly together as he guided us to bed. He lay me down carefully and I ended up staring deep into his doe dark orbs.

Suddenly I felt heat increasing rapidly in me. Arousing my heart with desire and ofc passion.

"You owe me a little something babygirl." Lisa said in a, sensual way.

"And what's that, babyboy?" I smirked, teasingly tracing his jawline and keeping my eyes on his lips.

"You promised me a little something after I get out... I hope you've physically prepared yourself for this night mommy. Cuz I'm taking your offer whether it still stands or not." He growled and attacked my lips at once.

I propped myself up to eagerly kiss him back. I got on my elbows as he reached for the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head.

My hands locked behind his nape as I pulled him closer, leaving no gap between us. He trailed his index finger from my jaw to my laced bra. His hand sneaked behind me and a click sound echoed the room. He seductively touched and played with my breast.

I whimpered as he slipped his slender fingers down under my panty, straight for my clit, rubbing it in a circular motion. Applying a certain amount of pleasure, pleasing me. I gasped out enjoying the feeling.

Now both of us naked, his eyes fell down to my clothed womanhood. I followed his eyes and moaned out as I saw his bulge growing bigger and bigger, standing proudly.

He stopped his movements and moved them to the top of my night shorts. He yanked them off together with my panty. Lisa crawled up to my lips, but his hands rubbed my soaked folds.

A few teases, it took, before an ear breaking moan erupted from my throat when I felt him enter me with 2 of his slender long fingers.

While pumping his finger rapidly in me, he kept his mouth busy too and sucked hard on my pulse point. Against my sweet spot. I bit my lips and groped his hair, lifting my head for him to have more access.

"Damn baby after stretching you out two time your still tight. Ugh." He grunted.

I yelped with the sudden action of him latching his lips now onto my right nipple. Flicking and encircling it with his warm wet tongue. He tugged his finger faster as he spread my legs wide.

I gasped as I came onto his fingers without warning. He removed his fingers and licked them clean while I caught my breath. His hand moved down to grab his shaft. He palmed it and stroked it a few times as his length came closer to my entrance.

My breath shuddered as I felt him ran it up my slit teasingly.

"For fuck sake Lisa...put it~ in!" I ordered.

Soon, I felt myself being stretched all over again. I've never gotten use to Lisa's big size till now. I locked my legs around him, inhaling a long breath. Drowning in pleasures feeling, I reached for back of his thighs. Pulling him closer making him go deeper. Then he repeatedly hit my g-spot, digging my nails in his thighs drawing a bit of blood.

"Oh my...mmpf Lisa right there." We both groaned under the amounts pleasure.

I smashed my lips back onto his, grinding my hips to meet with his thrust. Screaming his name in pure ecstasy, my eyes rolled to the back of my head and my back arched as I felt closer to my second release.

Seconds later I clenched around his dick and eventually I felt his hot sperm enter my cervix and paint my walls. My month fell open from the feeling and slowly I came down from my high. His length softened as he stopped his short pumps, emptying himself fully.

"Your amazing..." he whispered, kissing my forehead.

"You too. I love you Lisa..."I snuggled back against him as he spooned me.

"I love you to babygirl." He traced my flat stomach, soon we both dozed off.
________________________________
All your horny asses should be thankful to have this many smut in one story. Hahaha my mind is totally fucked up now. But anything for you gays. Love you all❣️

Muacks😙