let's sit down, have some tea and talk.

here are some questions i'd like to ask and get opinions from you guys, so i hope you will participate hehehe 💛 please answer in the comment section. thanks in advanced!

Q1: who is your favorite character?

Q2: which line do you think is the most iconic?

Q3: who do you think has the closest personality to them in real life?

Q4: do you think the characters are a bit too vulgar? or is it fine this way?

Q5: would you like a presence of more characters? or would you prefer a BTS & Red Velvet content only?

Q6: is Seulgi's lobster kink annoying?

Q7: which couple is your favorite?

Q8: do you think their personalities in this book are similar to those in real life?

Q9: who is your least favorite character?

Q10: which couple is your least favorite?

Q11: would you like to have more dramas, or a peaceful story is better?

Q12: do you want them to be in any variety shows?

Q13: whose love story is the most interesting so far?

Q14: is there anyone in BTS & Red Velvet you would like to have more screen-time?

Q15: do you enjoy reading those chapters in 'scenario' format?

Q16: what do you like the most about this book so far?

Q17: are you really above 16 to read this book? if you're not, tell your parents i'm sorry not sorry.

Q18: did i ever say anything offensive? if i did, i'm terribly sorry. i'll behave better!

Q19: do you love me?

Q20: if you don't, can you please do?

Q21: do you know how much i love you all?

_________________________________________________________

if you have any questions for US, please comment in the section below and WE will answer them all!!!

questions for:

me

joohyun

seokjin

yoongi

seulgi

hoseok

seungwan

namjoon

taehyung

jimin

sooyoung

jungkook

yerim

_________________________________________________________

and finally, this is the official ending of this book, book 2 is out. below is the link for the second book: Back off, SNS 2!!! i hope you guys will keep supporting me and enjoy the new book!! i'll see you all there!!! hehehehehhehehehehehe love ya all!! ♡♡♡

'Back off, SNS 2': https://www.wattpad.com/story/211844092