short convo: taehyung & joohyun

joohyun goes to the movie set, as usual, reading her script, filming her scenes, and pleasing people with her realistic acting and unrealistic visual. after cameras are closed, several food and beverages trucks from fans all over the world will be sent to the studio.

that's it, a typical daily work routine of a top actress.

- irene-ssi, there's a coffee truck for you!

- thanks! do you know who that's from?

- hmmm, kim taehyung i guess?

- pardon me???

she runs outside to check, oh boy, here comes a huge coffee truck labeled with a fucking exaggeratedly giant 'kim taehyung' sign on top, and his face are printed everywhere.

- evening, irene-ssi

the arrogant man shows up in front of her, beautiful as always.

- what are you doing here?

- mental support. i brought a coffee truck

- i don't like coffee

- no woman, that's for the staffs. i brought myself for you

- i don't like you either

- just consider me a normal fan. so they call you irene? at work?

- it's my stage name

- but you prefer me calling you bae joohyun, right?

- no?

- or just bae?

- jesus christ

apparently they're having a cold war, but from others' perspective it's nothing more than a portrait of two breathtaking masterpieces. and of course, the director can't help but get interested in the situation, as well as the attractive guy standing over there.

- irene-ssi, who's this handsome gentleman?

- oh hi mister, i'm her boy—

- just a random homeless person asking for money, director.

joohyun cuts the line and immediately receives a dead glare from the young guy beside, making the director burst out his laughter.

- just kidding, who doesn't know the worldwide supermodel kim taehyung? what brought you here?

- no one but this lady, mister. i came to pick her up

- nobody told you to.

- ohhh, so you two are a thing?

- obviously, mister.

- obviously no, director.

- guess we can expect wonderful kids in the future can't we?

- count on me, mister.

- shut up homeless take your money and go.

the director seems to enjoy this romantic scene, roughly feels like a proud father watching his daughter bickering with another kindergarten boy whom she has a crush on.

- irene-ssi, how about you having a shoot with your little cute hubby?

- he's not my hubby!

- what shoot are you referring to, mister?

- well, a friend of mine who works for Bellatixia Magazine has always wanted to have a couple shoot with miss irene here, but she's famous for her hate towards men so there was a bit hesitance. now since we know you two are a couple, why not try it out?

- absolutely not, director.

- she won't. she is a coward.

- excuse me?

- i said, you are, a, coward.

- director, i accept the offer.

- perfect! how about you, taehyung-ssi?

- big yes, mister.

- thanks both. i'll notify them and send you the contact shortly. irene-ssi, thanks for your hard work today and taehyung-ssi, nice meeting you. i'll get back to work now, have a great evening!

taehyung sips his coffee, eyes following the leave of the mister until he's gone from sight. he switches his gaze to the woman, cocking a brow at her full of challenge.

-what?

- i'm looking forward to our family picture, joohyun.

- like i'm the host and you're my maid?

- maid is fine, i'm even willing to be your slave, missy.

she rolls her eyes to the back of her head, nothing can stop hideous stuff from coming out of his mouth. as if his words were as soft as his lips, she thought.

well, she might have...thought.

- so, can i have an honor to take you home, missy?

- ...don't exceed 80 km/h unless you want my puke.

- gotcha.