short convo: namjoon & sooyoung

it is sunday, the bright sunshine brings the new air a fresh hue of green and the energy that kisses creatures awake. it is a symphony of colours, a painting that lacks only romance to fulfill its symmetry. 

such a perfect weather for a little date between the billionaire architect kim namjoon and miss fashion ceo park sooyoung. 

- good morning, soongie!

- stop call me "soongie" it sounds so cheap.

- i mean...do you have another nickname that sounds fancier??

- call me "sooyoung the third" cuz i'm the fucking queen.

- am i your king then?

- shut up and carry my bag, peasant.

as arrogant as usual, sooyoung throws her louis vuitton clutch at the other and hops on his car. needs no one to open the door, needs no one to buckle her seatbelt, park sooyoung is an independent chick whose mama raises no fools. 

- where do you wanna go, soongie?

- why do you even ask? let's go shopping, my money is begging to be spent.

who cares about people's judgement on her squander-mania, money is earned to be wasted isn't it. since young age this woman has always been raised within the surrounding of wealth, never did she have to taste the flavour of deficiency. whatever she wants, she gets it. never has she put a step on anywhere else except luxurious places, like high-end shopping malls and michelin-starred restaurants. 

sooyoung and namjoon, as rich as they both are, the two individuals had never shared similar lifestyle. 

- park sooyoung, you're pathetically boring

- excuse me??

- you know what, let me take over the date today. all you have to do is follow me and enjoy it. 

- no way you're gonna ruin it.

- trust me, it will be your best date ever. 

namjoon drives all the way to his planned destination, his favourite go-to place whenever there is time to spare. 

- a PARK??!!

- exactly! you like it?

- bro, my last name is Park doesn't mean i fancy this old-fashioned place. 

- it's not just a normal old-fashioned park, it's a dog park designed and established by me. 

- it's a DOG PARK???

- yep, your favourite am i right?

she looks at him, full of doubt and amaze. the excitement sleeping in her has been awakened right at the moment she heard the word "dog". it is her biggest weakness, indeed. 

- h-how do you know that?? stalker!!

- you challenged me to capture your heart, remember? i'm just trying to do my best here. 

sooyoung doesn't understand this man. everything happened too quickly, not even in a blink. everything started from that instagram's post of hers, in which she got criticized from being a slut. 

then this man, kim namjoon, just simply appeared on tv, telling the world how much he likes her.

 plus those two killer dimples of his, they made her heart flutter like crazy. cute, yet annoying. 

- say, peasant,

- hm?

- do you like me?

- i don't know.

- then, do you hate me?

- i don't know.

- then why are you doing this? what do you want??

namjoon lets out a small laugh as he starts to shorten the distance between his face and hers. the man gazes into her soul, with his sexy plump lips mumbling something that she doesn't even mind listening to. 

damn it, since when did he become so attractive?

- i want to make you mine.