scenario: taehyung & joohyun

ding dong!

joohyun frowns, a throaty grunt of irritation bursts out unintentionally, loud enough for anyone nearby to hear. who on earth has the gut to bother this 29 year-old homebody in early morning?

the actress lazily drags her feet towards the door, beautiful lips keep cursing whoever standing behind it. with full of cautiousness, she takes a peek through the peephole security camera to confirm the guest's identity. it's a delivery man, pretty tall that his cap almost covers all the screen, and his hand appears to be holding a pizza box.

- who's there?

- good morning miss, your order is here!

- order? i didn't order anything

- someone placed it under your address, miss!

- can you tell me who that is?

- it's someone named kim yerim, miss!

'aish, this pig', she growl in silence, supposing the girls will drop in soon for a chitter chatter. 

- okay, just leave it there i'll pick up later

- but she hasn't paid yet, miss!

'yerim this rascal, your face sure is thicker than a raised-crust pizza', the annoyed woman grabs her purse and heads back to the front door, ready to make the payment. but as soon as the electronic lock is unlocked, what appears in sight isn't a delivery boy she expected.

joohyun doesn't say a word, as she stares motionlessly straight ahead.

- hi.

slam

- YA WOMAN OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!

- why are you here. kim. tae. hyung.

- to deliver pizza

- stop kidding. how do you know my apartment address?

- i asked seulgi and she told me

'jesus christ this traitor i swear', her wrath reaches its climax as she assumes everyone just sold her down the river. this man to her is nothing more than a complete stranger, how could her friend be able to trust him enough to give away her private information like that?

and she realizes that 'friend' is no one else but the legendary moron kang seulgi. oh gosh no wonder.

- go home, or i'll call my bodyguards

- i am your bodyguard, miss

- i'll call the police

- aw please they all stan me to death

- one last time, please leave—