scenario: joohyun & sooyoung

- get your ass up, park sooyoung.

sooyoung wakes up from a slight beam of light reflected on her eyelashes, and of course, from the raspy sound of another woman's voice. 

- whaaat?? let me sleep mooooore~

- it's already 2pm, the sun is up.

- what am i supposed to do then? photosynthesize??

- brush your teeth and go downstairs, i made you food.

the younger's eyes wide opened, almost to the point where they can pop out from her optic nerve. her gaze glues onto the other's figure until she leaves the room and disappears from sight. she feels numb for an instant, but soon manages to get up and get downstairs because of the giant growl coming from her stomach.

the smell of food leads the way of the half-unconscious girl, until she reaches her dining table. believe it or not, it is already set up with a decent meal, not too fancy or complicated, just enough to warm her heart. 

wow, bae joohyun cooked for her, the food must be poisoned. 

- watermelon juice?

- y-y-yes please.

she even knows her favorite drink.

silence crashes down the place, and sooyoung finishes her brunch in stillness. throughout the meal joohyun just constantly stares at her, awkward and annoying. how terrifying, as if that scary woman would cut her throat if she ever dares to leave or spit any piece of food behind.

- what's the matter, unnie?

- hm?

- why are you in my house? and how the hell did you get in?

- i'm here to take care of you, and your maid opened the door for me.

- take care of me? why do i need that, i'm still healthy??

- not mentally, sooyoung. are you aware of what is happening to you right now?

- w-what?

- you're all over the news, the bad ones. people are scandalizing about the recent hate comments on your instagram post last day, and about how slutty you are towards their men.

- eish, it's just some horny girls exaggerating stuff at the edge of their puberty.

- 'just'?? they literally called you 'whore'!! what actually is your relationship with all of them anyway, namjoon, seokjin, and even sungjae??

- nothing! we're simply friends!!

both of them run out of breath, screaming towards each other has never been their thing. sooyoung frowns at her close sister, eventually breaking the look herself and change her target to the plain ground. 

- you know what unnie, i don't give a shit about those comments, i'm totally fine.