CNN News

BREAKING NEWS:

KATY COSMETICS IS OVER?!

It has been a tough morning for anyone who is a fan of this famous cosmetics brand, as its founder - Ms. Yerim Kim - decided to take down the name.

No reason, no post announcement, Katy Cosmetics just turned into dust leaving behind all the inconclusive fondness and raw grief to its users. On personal SNS account, the makeup artist has also changed her username from 'ktkim' to 'yerimiese', emphasizing even more on the end of her products.

Ms

Ms. Kim currently refused to elaborate further on this issue, but it seems like there isn't any conflict in between manufacturing, since she has been looking happier than ever before. Like a young woman with her young romantic love.

Whatever it goes, we all hope Ms. Yerim Kim all the luck, wealth and satisfaction on the path she chose, with our endless support!

—CNN News—

pfftttt

- what the fuck???

namjoon spits soju after seeing the news on tv, and his drink happens to remain on the screen. 

it is 7pm in seoul at the moment, all the boys are gathering at the so-called leader's huge mansion for a bbq plus a movie night. what they just heard is like a burnt piece of meat, unexpected and not swallowable. 

- ew hyung clean that up, you make yerim look like she's drooling.

- leave that for later taehyung, focus on the problem in front of you!

- exactly. all i see now is your soju lingering on yerim's face on tv. and it's disgusting.

- ugh why did i even try to communicate with you. jungkook, what is this all about??

7 pairs of eyes simultaneously switch their attention to the youngest, the real targeted mafia. who else has a strong bond with the mentioned woman on being interviewed? no one in this room, except jeon jungkook. 

- ...don't look at me like that hyungs.

- our eyes can't lie, buddy. you obviously know what's happening.

- i do, it's my fault.

- what did you do?

- i love her too much.

silence dominates for a while, until everyone has already taken enough time to consume and digest the info they just got. 

- that's loathly cute, you finally admit that.

- admit what?

- that you have fallen for her.

- just recently tho.

- 'recently' you mean from the beginning?

these hyungs, why do they keep spilling the truth.

- where is that assumption from?

- it's a fact, jeon. just be honest, if you weren't interested in her, why would you constantly pick at her and make that bet from the start, right? 

- it's called entertainment, hyung.

- 'love game', actually. you didn't want to win over katy cosmetics, you just craved for her love. 

- that's nonsense!

that does make a lot of sense. 

- anyway, it doesn't matter when or how this feeling blossomed, what's important is i'm in love with yerim right now, isn't it? 

- can't be more accurate. that's our boy.

- okay, i gotta go now, see you hyungs around. 

- you gotta go wha—

chakk-chackk-chk-chak

- what the fuck is that rattling noise????

- it's my helicopter, i'm gonna fly to los angeles now. have a good weekend hyungs, love you all ♡