scenario: yoongi & seungwan

it would just be an ordinary day for son seungwan if a black matte mercedes benz maybach exelero doesn't appear at her doorstep in this early monday morning. her eyes brighten once she sees his arrogant face coming into sight as the window slowly rolls down.

- hi daddy

- didn't i tell you to get rid of it?

- not until you change your username

- ugh whatever, get in

the girl makes her way to the shotgun, settling down and buckles up. as soon as yoongi starts the car, he hears a dramatic growl coming from his partner's stomach.

- e-excuse me!

- you haven't eaten?

- i'm n-not hungry...

- said the one whose rumble is even louder than the car's engine.

- i-i was busy preparing so there was no time to...

- prepare what?

- it's our first meet s-so....

- aren't you merely wearing shirts and jeans?? with barely any makeup on??

- i-i don't want to be uncomfortable either...

- aish, this stupid woman. let's have breakfast, i'm also starving.

yoongi looks away, focusing on the front and begins driving. one corner of his lips that faces the window slightly perks up revealing a sneaky smile, he wants to make sure the girl cannot see it. the curve stays on his face throughout the ride, yoongi won't deny her presence does bring him pleasure, even just a little.

as they reach their destination, both decide to sit at a table nearby the window and no long after that a waiter approaches them for taking order.

- what can i get for you two?

- i'm gonna get ricotta omelette, with avocado toast please!

- for the omelette, would you like regular or large?

- hmmm, i think r-regul-

- she will get a large.

- sure. and for you sir?

- egg benedict and pesto quiche. also ristretto for the drink

- how about you miss?

- peach bellini for me, and a glass of water please

- for sure, everything will be served in a moment!