CNN News

BREAKING NEWS:

HOTTER THAN THE SOLAR SYSTEM

Jeon Jungkook's announcement - live action!! We happened to bump into this great photographer while waiting for Ryan Reynolds at the airport this morning in Los Angeles. As seeing our cameras and reporters, Mr. Jeon immediately made his greeting and asked for a quick interview. Looks like he had something urgent to announce us, and that was CORRECT.

"Hi guys, this is Jeon Jungkook, I'm here to make a short statement, or actually a confession to my friend, Kim Yerim, aka Katy Kim.

As you all know, Katy Cosmetics has just been closed a couple of hours ago, without any reasons given from its founder. Well, my sincere apology but I am the reason behind that closure. 

Everything happened months ago, when we started to interact out of the blue on SNS, or instagram to be accurate. After bickering and fighting, we ended up having a bet as who falls for the other first will get a reward. Yerim demanded nothing, but I asked her to hand over Katy Cosmetics, jokingly, trust me I ain't no beauty-guru-wannabe.

At this point, you may already figure out the situation. Yes, yesterday this girl was calling me, saying things like she loves me, and shit like she's gonna put an end to her own brand. I didn't believe she got the gut to do it at first, but who knows, maybe she really does have a gut. 

What I want to point out here, is I want to reassure all the fans that there will be no stop for Katy Cosmetics, the company will keep thriving as its good. And dear Kim Yerim, fuck you brat. 

You never wait for anyone to listen to their stories, and you just do everything how you wanted it to be. Stop being so stubborn and educate your fucking patience. You called me, didn't let me say a words, and then just hung up and decided everything on your own. How stupid.

I won't say this another time, and there won't be another chance for me to appear on TV to tell you this, so open your fucking earlobes widely and listen.

No matter when you started loving me, I had always loved you a second before that."

That was it for the interview with Mr. Jeon as he jumped on his helicopter in an instant. Thanks for watching, now we have to calm our fangirl soul down and pick up Ryan Reynolds. See you all in the next issue!