scenario: seokjin, namjoon & sooyoung

it is an early saturday morning, but namjoon has soon visited seokjin, mainly for breakfast. the guy has no time to cook, and even when he does, the kitchen just gets burnt, effortlessly. ironically, he is a famous architect who happens to destroy his own house thrice a year.

as usual, seokjin is busy preparing meals, while namjoon just relaxes on the couch watching netflix. the circumstance looks visually similar to every time the younger comes, but the mental side appears to be odd. 

namjoon to begin with, arrives here rationally prepared, many thoughts inside his head are having the urge to be spoken. 

- hyung, we need to talk.

- no matter what, namjoon, you won't get more sausages.

- aww whyyyy!!

- cuz you've had enough

- okay...no no NO, that's not what i wanted to say, don't distract me with food!!

- then what do you want?

- i want to ask you, about sooyoung

the name causes the elder's heart to flutter, as if it owns a major part in his.

- what's with sooyoung?

- do you like her?

ugh, he knows this conversation will be brought up, sooner or later.

- why ask me? do you then?

- i think i do, hyung.

that is weird, when his mind goes uneasy hearing namjoon's confession. shouldn't he be glad and congratulate his bro on that? the man could have, but he didn't.

seokjin is wearing a puzzled expression, he doesn't know how to react.

- your face says it all hyung, you like her too.

- that makes no sense, you have no proof.

- oops i do, i already called her, she'll be here in secs.

- what?!

- YO WASSUP GAYS! 

sooyoung enters the place, effortlessly looking gorgeous in her red dress. 

seeing her makes their heart twirl. those cheeks of theirs flush hot pink, with hearts thumping hard as if it were audible. this feeling restarts everytime they see her, just like falling in love once again. 

yes, she is their crush. both of them. 

one just doesn't want to admit. yet.

- what are you waiting for?? bow down, hail the queen!

- yeah yeah, welcome, the adopted child who has spent decades craving for her mother's love.

- shut up don't mention joohyun-unnie here that woman breaks my heart.

they watch her through those visions poured up with honey, never expires. whatever she does, even when complains, or insults aggressively, there are always stars sparkling above her head and soft pedals at her feet. 

because simply, that visual makes you forgive every single crime she commits.

park sooyoung knows her own value, the woman often spends considerably on making over her appearance. today she might go with a traditional straight black hair, tomorrow she would let it go wavy again, falling in relaxed curls past those tempting shoulders. her voice, her face and lips are all their brains dwell on.

and that body is just, damn, there isn't no reason she chose her instagram username as 'sxdnm'. sexy dynamite, yes she is.

their eyes can't help but wander around that figure, then stay locked on hers. what a beautiful pair, which they always spare a softness to. everytime gazes meet, the two men feel like their hearts are pounding in their throats, threatening to break out. 

that is roughly a wrapped definition for "crush", sometimes can be more than a lust to someone. 

- what are you two staring at, jerks.

sooyoung clicks her tongue in disgust, charming as usual.

- quickly change your clothes, let's go shopping, i need strong men to carry my bags.

she walks towards her red ferrari, leaving namjoon and seokjin left with a seductive breeze of perfume. their inner bodies are nothing more than a garden, with blossoms grow inside their breasts and butterflies flying inside their stomachs. 

two different individuals at that instant are syncing a mutual sense - a feeling of just a little more lost, a little more at home, each time she is around.

- hey, namjoon,

- hm?

- maybe i do like her, too.

- welcome to the club, hyung.