CNN News

CNN Interview:

CNN Interview:

JEON JUNGKOOK'S IDEAL TYPE

The super famous photographer Jungkook has just revealed what he would expect in his future girlfriend. The young man mentioned kindness, consideration, and mutuality as some of his preferred essentials. Besides, a girl with tall figure, long black hair and a sweet voice would have more chance of capturing his heart. Is he perhaps referring to someone in particular? We all have the urge to know.

- this is sooyoung. definitely park sooyoung.

yerim wakes up having this news welcome her, what a bad morning. look at this jerk, playing around with her and flirting another chick at the same time. and among all of the creatures existing in this world, it happens to be her close sister.

she feels offended, this drama hurts her ego so much. it's like she's the only one who seriously puts effort on this bet, this boy just doesn't give a fuck.

- am i a joke to you?

you're wondering why yerim knows? women's intuition. tall figure, long black hair, sweet voice, who else could that be? not to mention recently he keeps hooking sooyoung up under her instagram photos, which makes everything even more obvious.

yerim doesn't have tall figure, nor long black hair. and her voice? jesus christ. whenever she talks, it's like pouring vinegar into other's ears.

not her, the type of girl that will attract him.

- damn it

she throws her phone away, digging her face on the pillow.

Ring Ring!

- whoever it is, i won't pick up

Ring Ring!

- be quiet

Ring Ring!

- WAE??!!!!

- y-yerim??

it's him, yerim clears her throat.

- ssup. miss me?

- yeah, kind of.

liar.

- saw your interview, your nose be giant as fuck. 

- big nose means good wealth luck ya know

- oh, and also, nice ideal type.

- oops, you're not supposed to see it

- but i did, congrats.

- are you mad?

- mm? me? no? why?

- yes you are, princess.

shit.

- get change, i'll pick you up

- excuse me? i don't want to see you.

- but i do

- because?

- i miss you.

illegal.

- there's a new bakery in gangnam—

- hurry. 

- absolutely. see you in 10, princess

jungkook hangs up, leaving behind a frozen yerim who is still clueless of what she's just done.

- fuck.