The Bastard Vs. The Spartan!

(F/n's POV)

Well...this is it.

Tonight's the final singles match of the Vytal Festival...and me and NDGO made it all the way, pretty much thanks to me and Nebula winning the doubles match yesterday.

And guess who's the final opponent?

The (in)famous Pyrrha Nikos, famously known for winning the Mistral Regional Tournament for four years and infamously known for not helping me a long time ago and hurtfully rejecting my feelings.

And guess who's going up against her?

Me! My girlfriends felt that I would be the best option considering my skills and arsenal. So...I willingly took their offer and now I'm up against her...

Which is good considering that I can now inflict pain onto her like she had done to me.

<<==>>Timeskip<<==>>

(No One's POV)

F/n was seen sitting down with his girlfriends and daughter, chatting away before...

Port:Alright, ladies and gentlemen, students and Huntsmen. Tonight...the final match of the 40th Vytal Festival is...F/n L/n vs. Pyrrha Nikos! May the fighters walk into the arena immediately.

F/n:Well, this is my fight now. Wish me luck.

As a form of giving him good luck, his four girlfriends kissed him and Lexi hugged him. F/n smiled and blushed from the affection and then grabbed his weapons before leaving to go to the arena.

On his way there though...

He was met with his mother, who was leaning against the wall and looking at him with a sorrowful face.

Quill:He-Hey, F/n.

F/n just glared at her, feeling no want to speak with her.

F/n:What do you want, woman?

Quill:I just wanted to say...good luck and...

F/n:Sorry's not gonna cut it, Quill. Keep that in mind and leave me alone.

Just when F/n was walking past her...

Quill:And just so you know...I was the one who persuaded the others to let you play with your girlfriends and now look where you are.

F/n just stood still and looked over her shoulder, looking into her red eyes with his icy blue ones.

F/n:I never wanted to say this now that it's been mentioned by you...but...thanks anyway.

F/n then walked into the arena, being met with Pyrrha. Walking up and standing across from her, he returned her sorrowful expression with a cold one.

F/n:Well, Nikos...ready to feel the same pain I felt?

Pyrrha:F/n...I don't want to fight you or hurt you.

F/n:Were you thinking like that when you've shunned me in the past? (Silence) I thought not.

Pyrrha:F/n...please!