Kindness! Pt. 2

Team NDGO sat next to F/n, who had adopted a small look of sadness and pain. Nebula took notice of that and placed her hand on his shoulder in an attempt to comfort him.

Nebula:You okay, F/n?

F/n:*sighs* No. It already hurts me enough to even think about what I've been through for the last ten years.

Team NDGO all gasped in surprised.

NDGO(in unison):Ten years!?

F/n:Yep. Well...*sighs* Here's my story.

F/n took a deep breath and then began to speak.

F/n:When I was just a child, it was me, my "mother", and my father. Both were full-fledged Huntsmen and the two of them meeting and starting a relationship resulted into me being born after Dad impregnated her. Nine months later, I was born. From that day forward, I was showered with love from them both. There were little to no problems. Then tragically...

The words were caught in F/n's throat, but he swallowed and spoke again.

F/n:It all ended for me when Dad died on a mission. Me and my "mother" were both saddened from that. Well, she was a lot more than I was. She began drinking and then...she fucking blamed his death on ME.

Team NDGO gasped out again, this time with more shock.

NDGO(in unison):What!? Seriously!?

F/n:Yes. I didn't even do anything. Some time later, she married another woman and I was then the only male in a female family with two mothers, one sister, one cousin, and two aunts. They all hated me. They insulted me, beat me, and called me a "husband/father killer", all because of a fucking lie.

F/n then stopped there before he continued.

F/n:Then at age 17, I began to attend Beacon Academy. However, life wasn't any better there. I was neglected by both the headmaster and one of the teachers, as well as a team that came a year later. Why? Because they were all female, a species that depises me no matter how nice I was.

Gwen:Wow. You've had it really rough back then.

Dew, as a result, elbowed her in the side.

Dew:Don't just say that. That's just upsetting.

F/n:Know how life gotten more worse than ever? (Silence) My bratty sister and slutty cousin came to Beacon when I was in my third year there. Then, they both told lies on me and then their team and another arriving team began to insult and ignore me. Some of them just didn't bother associating with me and left me to deal with my own issues. During the course of the year, two transfer teams came, one from Shade and another from Haven.

Nebula:Wait! Do you mean Team SSSN?

F/n:Yes. The two females from that team, they bullied me as well, calling me a homely loser and looking down upon me.

Octavia:*rolls her eyes* Should've figured Star and Neptunia would do something like that.

F/n:I'm not even about to ask about that. Anyway, those two and that transfer team from Haven joined in on treating me like shit. From that point on, I've been beaten, neglected, harassed, looked down upon, robbed, and insulted for existing. Then after one last attempt to make friends, this time with Neptunia, I was humiliated in front of everyone, assaulted, and called a "desperate loser". Then after taking too much shit...

F/n went silent again before getting the strength to speak.

F/n:I tried to kill myself.