I! Don't!! CARE!!! Just Piss Off!

Starting from the day F/n had woken up from his coma, the young man has changed dramatically ever since the day he was released from the infirmary.

How? Well...

1) F/n's attitude has became more stoic and rude towards people, ESPECIALLY towards any and all females (ESPECIALLY the ones who treated him horribly and turned down his offer for friendship). However, he does interact with males just fine (Sage, Scarlet, Port, and Oobleck for example).

2) His only activities were now going to class, cleaning (when its needed), reading, studying, listening to music, working out, training himself, swimming in Beacon's pool, and tending to his own wants and needs instead of trying to make friends with any females.

The sum of all this was that F/n doesn't care about females anymore and wishes for them to leave him the hell alone. After deciding that females are nothing to him, now he's the one ignoring them and even insulting them, including Ozina and Goodwitch. That being said, he now turns their niceness, insults them, and even threatens (although he had done it once to Yang) to slap them if they kept annoying him.

F/n:Tch, the tables have fucking turned.

Take these moments for example of the changed F/n:

<<==>>Flashback #1<<==>>

F/n was seen laying on his bed, an open book in his hand. Just when he was enjoying the silence and solitude...

???:*knocks on door*

F/n just groaned and went to open the door, revealing Blake.

F/n:*rolls eyes* Tch, what do you want?

Blake(nervous):Well, I was wondering...

F/n:No!

Blake:You didn't let me finish, F/n.

F/n:So? You didn't let me finish when I was about to ask for your friendship, so now...we're even.

Blake:I was about to ask if you want to come the library with me. You know, so...

F/n:If this is an attempt to earn my friendship, then no! So, get out my face.

Blake:But, F/n...

F/n:You weren't acting like that when you were ignoring me the whole time you were in this Hellhole of an academy. So, get out my face.

F/n then slammed the door in Blake's face. The cat Faunus just sighed and left him alone.

<<==>>Flashback #2<<==>>

F/n was later seen in the library, ALONE, studying for a test.

F/n:*mumbles* That bitch better NOT start with me if ANYBODY fires a spitball at me or something. If she does, I'll fire on her...with Aura-piercing bullets.

While he was studying, the sound of a chair dragging against the floor emitted and he looked up to see...Weiss, who decided to sit with him.

F/n:Jeez, here comes the Ice Queen.

Weiss:Hey! Don't call me that!

F/n:You called me a dolt. How's that for a comeback?

Weiss:Listen, I'm just here because I was wondering if you'd help me study.

F/n:Oh! So, a Schnee needs MY help to study after insulting and stabbing me back then!? You're such a disappointment, you know that?