Happy Birthday, Lexi!

F/n was seen personally training Nebula in a bit of sword fighting for the Vytal Festival.

F/n used his swords to block Nebula's downward attack from her crossbow/sword. With the opportunity open, he then forced himself up and pushed her back from him. Then, he slid down to the ground, locked his legs around Nebula's own, and forced her to the ground. The two then laid there.

F/n:*sighs* Hm, rather adept at swordsmanship huh?

Nebula:Swordswomanship, F/n.

F/n:*chuckles* Whatever.

The girl then crawled to her boyfriend and kissed his cheek. Then suddenly, he got a text from Dew. Taking out his Scroll...

F/n:Huh. What could she possibly want at this time?

F/n read the text before he raised an eyebrow.

Dew:Hey, F/n. Lexi told us her birthday is coming in two days. Thinking of getting her something?

F/n:Oh. Looks like I have another job as a father...and that's getting my little girl a present.

Nebula:Why's that?

F/n:Lexi's birthday is coming up.

Nebula:*sits up* Oh, really? Well, a birthday isn't complete without a cake.

F/n:Hm, good point.

Nebula:I'm gonna make it for her if that's what you'd like.

F/n:*chuckles* What is that? A motherly instinct that you've been praticing or something?

Nebula:*hits him* Maybe.

F/n:Okay, we can make this work. I'll get Lexi a present and you can make her cake.

Nebula:*kisses him* You're such a sweet person under that stoic cover, you know that?

F/n just nodded and returned the gesture to her.

<<==>>Timeskip<<==>>

The next day, F/n has been thinking of what to get Lexi for her birthday, but nothing came to his mind. As of right now, he was working on the weapon's of his four second-year girlfriends, current working on Gwen's knives and Nebula's crossbow/sword.

F/n:Geez, what could a seven-year old girl like Lexi want?

As he was filling Gwen's knives with Dust, he then remembered something.

<<==>>Flashback<<==>>

F/n walked into the sleeping quarters of his team dorm and saw Lexi reading something with really high interest.

F/n:Hey, Lexi.

Lexi:*looks up* Hi, Daddy.

F/n:What's that you're reading?

Lexi:Just a book about animals. I really love animals. Aren't they fascinating?