F*ck Life! Suicide!

(F/n's POV)

I was seen laying on my bed on afternoon, an open book beside me and relaxing music playing in the background.

F/n:*sighs* Doesn't anybody else care for me at all?

In case your wondering why I say that, it's because I interact with males just fine, but females are nothing but bullies to me. They stole my things, beat me up, harassed me, neglected me, and insulted my very existence. Isn't that just sickening?

But, I've always been nice to females no matter what. I even TRIED to make friends with them, but they all turned me down. Each one was as hurtful as the last. It all went like this:

Weiss:Slapped me and called me a "dolt"

Blake:Told me "No" before I could even ask

Jane:"Nervously" told me "No"

Nora:Just said "No" without letting me finishing

Pyrrha:Just told me "No" in the "nicest" way possible

Ren:Just said "No" in an even more nervous tone than Jane

Coco:Laughed in my face and just pushed me out her dorm

Foxy:"Calmly" turned me down

Velvet:"Shyly" turned down my offer for friendship

Yatsu:Said "No" with a "calm" tone

Star:Laughed at me and called me a "homely loser"

The only person I had left to try was Neptunia. Although she was the flirty type, she was still a nice person. At least to other people. I wouldn't even bother with that transfer team from Haven because 1) they're already menacing-looking and I wouldn't want to bother associating with them and 2) I don't want to associate them anyway since they mostly harass me and steal my things.

*sigh* I guess I have ONE last chance at making a female friend. If not, then I'll be done.

I then got up, left my dorm, and went to go find Neptunia.

<<==>>Timeskip<<==>>

It took F/n a while, but he finally found Neptunia in the dining hall. Taking a deep breath in and out, he walked over to her.

F/n:Hey, Neptunia?

Neptunia:*rolls her eyes* *turns to him* What do you want?

F/n:*sighs* Listen I know this is sudden, but...

Neptunia:No!

F/n:You don't even know what I was about to ask you.

Neptunia:You're about to ask to be friends with me, aren't you?

F/n:Yes. So what?

Neptunia:*stands up* Well, my answer is no. The other girls told me about you, how bad and what a killer you are. So, you can just piss off for all I care!

On that last word, Neptunia then shoved F/n over Star who was crouching behind him. When F/n was on the ground, somebody poured milk on his face.

Ruby:*laughs* Loser.

Everyone in the dining hall then burst out in laughter. Fighting back tears, F/n quickly left and was running down the hall before somebody suddenly punched him in the face and his head crashed into the lockers, cutting his forehead and causing him to bleed.

F/n:Ow! What the...

He was then yanked up all of a sudden and slammed against the lockers. He then saw the culprit:his "cousin" Yang.

F/n:What the...hell is your problem?

Yang:Oh, well. We came to beat you up again. Neptunia told us that you tried to be her friend and she then turned you down, which was the right thing to do.

F/n then saw Ruby and Weiss appear, along with Star and Neptunia, all with their weapons.

F/n:What is the hell wrong with you all? I never done anything to none of you and this is how I get treated?

Yang punched him on the mouth, making him bleed from there.

Yang:Stop lying! Aunt Quill told us how you're responsible for your father dying, nothing else was. Only you.

Before F/n could protest even further, the six girls them assaulted him and threw him against the wall.

Weiss:*laughs* Good luck healing from all that, you dolt.

The girls then left laughing at him, leaving F/n to weakly pick himself up. As he made his way back to his dorm, he then heard chatter.

Student #1:*chuckles* That loser got beaten up again.

Student #2:Well, he did try to be friends with Neptunia, like he did with those other girls.

Student #3:What a desperate loser!

F/n then couldn't take it anymore and, despite the pain, ran the rest of the distance to his dorm. After he slammed the door...

F/n(upset):You know what!? FUCK ALL OF YOU!

F/n, in a fit of rage, began to trash and wreck his room before he finally collapsed.

F/n(upset):*pants heavily* I'm done! I'm out of here!

F/n then grabbed a belt from his closet, went over to the fan, and set up a makeshit noose. After standing on a chair and kicking the chair from beneath him, he began to gasp for air, yet in his mind.

F/n:*in his mind* Here I come, Dad!

<<==>>Timeskip<<==>>

Ruby:*knocks on door* F/n, can we come in? We need to talk.

No answer came.

Ruby:F/n!

Yang:*roughly knocks on door* Listen, you loser! Open the door now! We NEED to talk!

Blake:Uh, maybe we should come back later?

Yang:No, fuck that!

Yang then punched the door off its hinges and walked in the room with the others.

Yang:Now, listen! We came to...

However, a sight that they saw filled them with shock. It was F/n's body hanging from the ceiling fan.

RWBY:*screams*

The screen then went black.

A/n:Tell me, guys! Are there any other girls I SHOULD add to the harem after F/n begins to forgive and forget?