Kindness!? Pt. 1

It's been about a week since F/n had transfered to Shade. F/n was seen walking back to the dorm he shared with Team NDGO. When he was inside, he flopped onto his bed.

F/n:*sighs* Sometimes, things follow you wherever you go. I can't say I hate those four girls, but I just don't fancy being with females. But...those four have been showing me kindness. It's been...years since I've received that.

<<==>>Flashback #1<<==>>

F/n was seen on his Scroll before...

Nebula:Hey, F/n.

F/n:*turns to her* What is it?

Nebula:You don't happen to have a ranged weapon on you, do you?

F/n:I do. *takes out his dual pistols* These two pistols. Comes with Normal, Dust, and Aura-Piercing rounds.

Nebula:*smirks* Wanna have a sharpshooting competition with me?

F/n:No, I'm good.

Nebula:Are you sure? *smirks* It's not because you're scared to go against me, is it? Because I'll tell you this, I happen to be a great markswoman.

F/n:No, I'm just not in the mood.

Nebula:*shrugs shoulders* Oh, well. Let me know whenever you're in the mood, will ya?

Nebula then gave F/n a short hug before exiting. F/n was then seen rubbing his shoulder.

F/n:Hm, a hug. That's almost new to me.

<<==>>Flashback #2<<==>>

F/n was seen walking in the hallway before...

???:Hey, baby. Why don't you come to my dorm and I'll sure you a good time?

Dew:*in disgust* Ew! Get away from me, you sicko!

F/n looked over to see some guy trying to hit on Dew, although he was obviously failing.

???:Come on. You really do look like you need it.

Dew:I said, no! Get away from me!

???:*grabs her wrist* Come on!

Suddenly, F/n came over and knocked him to the floor with a really strong punch. When the guy was on the floor...

F/n:Hey, you sick bastard! When she said no, she meant it! Clean out your fucking ears!

F/n then proceeded to kick the guy so hard he knocked a tooth out and knocked him unconscious.

Like this.