Well...I Guess Not All Females Are Bad!

Two Days Later

F/n was seen taking care of Lexi, who was still a bit under the weather. F/n placed a hand on her forehead.

F/n:Still hot, huh?

Lexi:*nods* Yes, Daddy. Can you get some ice cream please?

F/n:*smiles* Of course.

F/n went into the dorm's kitchen and made Lexi a bowl of vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry ice cream with crushed nuts, chocolate sauce, and a cherry to top it all off. Afterwards, he grabbed a spoon and went back to his bed in the sleeping quarters to give it to his new daughter.

Lexi:*claps* *takes the bowl from him* Thanks, Daddy.

F/n:*pets her head* Sure thing, Lex.

???:Aww, isn't that adorable?

F/n turned to the door to see his teammates standing there, having saw the whole thing.

F/n:Well, she IS still a bit sick. The best action to take was to continue treating her.

Nebula:*laughs* That makes it seem like you're like her actual father.

F/n:Yeah, sure. Let's put it like that.

As F/n began to caress his daughter's cheek...

F/n:*in his mind* I mean, I had no choice. I honestly couldn't just leave her alone like that. At one point, she would've been going around begging and such. Then before you know it, she starts stealing and becomes a criminal out the blue.

Then...

Nebula:F/n?

F/n:*turns to her* Yeah?

Nebula:Can we talk to you...in private?

F/n:*sighs* I guess so. *turns to Lexi* Now, you sit there and enjoy your ice cream alright? I'll be back in a moment.

Lexi:*nods* Okay, Daddy.

F/n then left his daughter to enjoy her ice cream and stepped out with Team NDGO.

F/n:Did you all want something?

Nebula:Yes, so please listen.

Dew:You might not accept this, but...

Silence washed over them all before...

NDGO(in unison):We all love you, F/n.

F/n was taken back by that and placed his hand on his heart, feeling the increased heartbeats.

F/n:*in his mind* Nobody ever said that to me in years and now this happened? But, what if they betray me? I...

F/n stood there for a second before talking.

F/n:I...I honestly don't know what to say. You all really do?

Gwen:Yes! We all spoke about it and decided you'd make a great boyfriend.

F/n:*sighs* Listen, I want to believe you all. I really do. But...I don't want to take the risk of having my heart broken by a female again.

He was suddenly hugged by them all again.

Nebula:Why would we want to do that to someone like you, F/n?

Octavia:You remember that stuff we said about you the day you told us about your horrible past?