My Life Summary!

(F/n's POV)

Women are people we should be grateful to have. They usually do the most things for us men. They cook for us, give us advice when we need it, and even provide children for us to help expand the family tree. Some of them can be bitchy but loving, or just full-on sweet and cheery. Men should be glad that we have women to love and cherish forever, right?

Well, not me. I think women are nothing but demons. Beings who I used to love but not any fucking more after what I've been through all these years.

Here's a rundown on my life and why I hate females:

When I was a child, I had a happy life with my father, D/n L/n, and mother, Quill Branwen. Both of them loved me immensely and there were little to no problems.

However, all that was over for me when my father went on a mission and...he died. That's when my "mother" started to drink her "sorrows" away and...just fucking blamed his death on ME. Just blamed her own son for the death of his father even though he was still fucking young and couldn't have done anything to do that shit to his father. Next thing before I knew it, my mother married another woman (fucking lesbian) and as the years went by, the rest of my lesbian female family (two mothers, two aunts, one cousin, and one step-sister) started beating me, treating me like shit, and blaming me for my father's death, calling me a "degenerate child" and "father/husband killer" even though...

I! DIDN'T! DO! ANYTHING!!!

Eventually at age 17, I went to Beacon Academy to become a Huntsmen like my father was. However, life was shit there as well. First off, Ozina and Goodwitch never gave two shits about my existence and just neglected and ignored me. Second, females there hated me and spoke badly about me even though I was actually nice to people. I mean, why? WHY!? That all being said, I tried to make a friendship with the whole Team CFVY, but they all turned me down rather meanly. WHY?

THEY ALL ARE FUCKING FEMALES, A DAMNED SPECIES THAT DESPISES ME NO MATTER WHAT I SAY OR DO!

Then before I knew it another year later, even more females hated and bullied me. That included Team JNPR, an exchange team from Haven Academy, and two tranfers from Shade Academy. What I knew was that my bratty stepsister and slutty cousin told fucking lies about me to them and now they bully me (aside from JNPR and Blake, though. All they do is turn me down and don't associate with me, but they still weren't friendly).

In between all that, I tried to be nice and be friends with them. TRIED!!! But apparently, they proved that they didn't want to bother associating with me and rejected my offer in various ways, each as hurtful as the last. Then...

I decided I as fucking done with it...I was through with females and life in general. So...

I killed myself. By hanging.

End of story...

NOT! I fucking survived hanging myself and now I'm stuck back on Remnant until I actually DO die by some other cause. Then unexpectedly for me, the ones who abused, neglected, ignored, bullied, rejected, stole from, and harassed me...now wants MY forgiveness AND...

MY! LOVE!

Tch, women really are fucked up. Now, I have some shitty, pestering brats to deal with. Wish me luck!

A/n:Anything and everything said in this book is fictional and is not meant to offend any real-life women. Enjoy!