• | Winds Drifting | •

Start from the beginning

What's the need for Aditya to show so much attitude by parking his vehicle way too far from uncle's SUV? He's over-doing it!

Zoya pondered as she got out of the back seat of the vehicle. As Harshwardhan waited Aditya to arrive he smoothly walked in front of them without sparing a glance, whistling a tune. Zoya furrowed her brows at his rather offensive behaviour.

"Anjana, ye ladka kabhi nahi sudhrega. Even today he wanted to disrespect me. I don't know what to do with his attitude. Khair, let's go Zoya beta.."

Harshwardhan shrugged his shoulders and forwarded his hand for Anjana. While slipping her hand holding her husband's, Anjana signaled Zoya to follow them. Tightly holding her clutch Zoya smiled.

"Hello Sachin, how are you yaar? Aur bhabhi? Waise maine Arijit ko phone kiya tha. His son has a class to attend so he told me to inform that they will be getting late.."

Harshwardhan said while laughing with his friend and sharing a hug. Anjana greeted Sachin's wife Sunita meanwhile.

"Harsh, ab tum aaye ho toh Arijit ka main intezaar kar hi saktha hoon. Hey, don't tell me this is Aditya! Is it?"

Sachin raised an eyebrow in question as he stared up at Aditya, who was standing behind everyone with a smug expression, not caring about what was happening around him. Anjana felt embarrassed since Aditya wasn't listening and she walked behind and touched his shoulder at once.

"Adi.. Sachin uncle baat kar raha hai. Walk closer.."

Anjana whispered attentively. Aditya looked at his mother instantly and nodded moving forward. Zoya glanced up at Aditya who was now standing next to her with his hands inside his trouser pockets.

"He.. Hello uncle, thanks for inviting us to your function!"

Aditya forwarded his hand but what he didn't expect was for Harshwardhan's friend to pull him in to a bear hug. Aditya felt his bones crushing as the much taller and fat Sachin held Aditya squishing to himself. Zoya struggled to stop her giggle by pressing her lips together and she thanked her luck as Anjana muttered softly to her ears, realizing that she was also breaking in to a fit of laughter.

"Zoya, I can imagine is waqt Adi ke dimaag mein kya kuch nahi chalraha hoga! He hates when people forcibly hugs him, he never liked it since he was a kid.."

Anjana said and Zoya winked at her playfully. Soon enough Aditya closed his eyes to open widely and placed his hands on Sachin's shoulders rather uncomfortably.

"Uncle, aap please, ah.. its hurting!"

Unable to hold up the pain Aditya shouted shocking Harshwardhan as if he had seen a nightmare. Sachin let go of Aditya immediately and his face looked apologetic and Aditya understood that he has made a mistake.

"Beta, I'm sorry. Mujhe aadat hai aise hugs dene ki. Aur toh aur tumhe jab last dekha toh tum bohot chote the, so.."

"Arrey uncle, I'm sorry maine kaafi rudely baat ki. Mere shoulders pehele se paining the so when you hugged me, it hurt. I didn't mean to offend you.."

It was time for Harshwardhan to stare in horror as he realized that Aditya was genuinely apologizing to his friend without making a mockery or passing any hints. He couldn't help but smile. Sunita, Sachin's wife smiled and walked near Aditya.

"Tum kyun apologize kar rahe ho beta. Actually Sachin na kuch zyaada hi fat hai, I know. Waise Anjana, hummese kisi ko idea nahi tha ki Aditya ab itna handsome hoga. When he was a kid he used to be such a fair and a cute boy. I still remember kaise Adi aur Nushara ek saath bicycle chala the the.."