Fourteen

As the craft moved away from the crystal planet, Crystalina kept on staring at her 'home'. Jake was observing her ever since he first met her. He just felt that there was something wrong with her.

"Adam, tell me everything that happened to you and Laticia." Mr Roger asked.

Crystalina turned to see them instantly with furrowed eyebrows. She noticed that Jake had his gaze on her.

"Those creatures that you killed back there took us underground. Like, we moved into the ground of that planet. They closed us in a weird place. There was no one there. It was very isolated. Even if we tried to escape, we ended to the same place. Then we came across Crystalina. I guess she has been kept captivated there for a very long time and had been acquainted to that place. She can't talk, but she helped us to get out of there." Adam explained.

"That's okay but how could you guys breathe without your helmets?" Jake asked while holding his breath.

"I don't know. One of those creature struck a piece of crystal on our necks. And we could breathe." Adam said.

"What? You would get killed if you're struck by a crystal." Jake said in confusion.

"Was it like.... they injected something into you?" Mr Roger asked.

"Yeah something like that." Adam confirmed.

"Wow. Truly amazing. I wish we could take one of those aliens home. We would have inspected them." Mr Roger said.

As soon as he completed his phrase, Crystalina opened her eyes wide and stared at Adam.

Adam was afraid that Crystalina might get furious while listening to their talks.  He had successfully made Crystalina believe that he loves her and was bringing her home to start a new life. But he did that in order to save his team mates from her deadly power and to bring an alien on earth to win a lot of money. Adam and Laticia were greedy. Their plan was to capture Crystalina. But the way the others were asking questions was making Crystalina uncomfortable and she may get furious anytime.

Adam was still in deep thoughts when suddenly Mr Roger announced that they were going to land.

He sat down and fastened his seatbelt. Crystalina was beside him. He helped her with the belt.

After 2 minutes, captain Roger announced that they had successfully landed. Everyone got up from their seat and started to get off the space craft.

Adam grabbed the hand of Crystalina and as soon as they got out of the shuttle, he started to walk towards the lab, followed by Crystalina.

"Adam! Where are you going?" Mr Roger and Jake shouted simultaneously.

Yet, Adam gave no reply.

"Where are we going?" Crystalina whispered, still following him.

"Just come with me quickly." Adam said.

Laticia and Jake ran to follow Adam.

Once they were in the laboratory, Adam  brought Crystalina in front of a large container made of glass. Jake, captain Roger and Laticia had already reached there too.

 Jake, captain Roger and Laticia had already reached there too

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Go inside." Adam said.

"What? Why?" Laticia asked.

"You trust me right? Go!" Adam said

"Yes I trust you but.." Crystalina was still talking but Adam got furious and he pushed her into the glass container and closed it immediately. He stepped back and knelt down, taking in huge breaths.

Laticia and the others already reached the room.

"Finally." Laticia said as she led out a sigh of relief.

"What's happening?" Jake asked.

Adam took a deep breath and stood up. He walked towards Mr Roger.

"Captain. There she is. Your alien." Adam said as he pointed at Crystalina who now was standing and looking through the glass.

"Adam. What are you doing? Get me out!" Crystalina shouted.

"Oh my! She is talking!" Jake exclaimed.

"Wait wait. Adam. Tell me everything clearly." Mr Roger asked.

"Let me explain." Laticia talked as she walked towards the glass container.

She was real close to the glass which was separating her from Crystalina.

"Captain Roger. This is Crystalina. Oops sorry. Queen Crystalina, the queen of all those aliens you killed on that planet." Laticia said sarcastically and winked at Crystalina.

"What?" Jake let out in amazement.

"Adam." Crystalina called out in despair but Adam didn't even look at her.

"She is telling the truth." Adam talked. "She captured us there but we managed to manipulate her and bring her here."

"What do you mean? You lied to me?" Crystalina said as she punched the glass.

"Yes we lied to you. Adam played with your feelings so that we can bring you here and kill you. Enough of your command now. Here, you will obey us." Laticia vent out on her.

"Wait a minute Laticia. She is just like a human. How can you say that?" Mr Roger asked.

"She transformed herself into human. Can't you hear how extraterrestrial her voice is?" Laticia replied.

"Yeah her voice does sound different." Jake said.

"Adam!"  Crystalina shouted again.

However, Adam didn't even look at her.

Crystalina felt heartbroken. Tears started to fall down her cheeks.

Suddenly, they heard a noise which sounded like rocks falling on the ground.

They looked closely at Crystalina and it was her tears. As her tears were falling down, they turned into pieces of crystals.

"Wow." Captain Roger said in amazement.

He walked towards the glass container and observed Crystalina.

"What are you?" He whispered.

Crystalina stared at him in the eyes. Mr Roger noticed a weird sparkle in her eyes.

"Amazing. Great job Adam and Laticia! This is the greatest discovery of NASA ever!" Mr Roger shouted.

Adam and Laticia smiled.