Seventeen

Crystalina opened her eyes and as soon as she did, she remembered about how she killed Jake at night. She stared at her hands, still lost in her thoughts.

"Good morning." She heard someone talking.

She stood up and saw Laticia and Adam standing near the door. There was also another lady with them. The lady had a big belly. Crystalina had never seen her before. They walked towards the glasshouse.

"So, how are you doing today?" Laticia asked with a smile.

Crystalina didn't reply. She just walked closer to the glass. They were pretty close with only the glasshouse as a barrier.

"Adam. Why did you bring me here? Who is this woman? Why is she imprisoned?" The other lady kept bombarding Adam with questions.

Crystalina's gaze shifted to the other lady. Laticia noticed her eyes' movement.

"Oh. We forgot to introduce you to the beautiful lady." Laticia said.

Adam wasn't ready to lift his gaze up. He didn't even look at Crystalina.

"Adam." Laticia called his name.

He then shook his head and looked at Laticia.

"Nevermind. I'll do the introduction thing myself." Laticia talked as she placed her hand on the other lady's shoulder.

"Queen. Meet mrs Jennifer, my sister in law and in other words, my brother's wife whom he loves a lot." Laticia said wickedly.

Crystalina opened her eyes wider when she heard the words of Laticia.
She looked at Adam who was still looking down, not daring to look at Crystalina's face. Tears formed in Crystalina's eyes as she felt anger coursing through her body.

"Ehemm!" Laticia broke out the silence.

Laticia smiled cunningly as she knelt down and placed her hand on Jennifer's belly.

"And this Adam junior, who is six months old." Laticia mentioned.

Crystalina felt furious. She started to breathe heavily. She couldn't control her anger anymore. She jumped out of the glasshouse. The glass broke into pieces. She jumped directly on Jennifer. The latter fell on the floor with Crystalina on top of her. Her body started transforming back to her original state. The queen was now in her extraterrestrial from, ready to cause destruction.

Adam and Laticia tried to push her away from Jennifer but in vain. They were not even able to touch her. Pricks of crystal were all over her body. When Adam touched her, his hands got pricked and blood started to come out.

"Leave her!" Laticia shouted.

However, Crystalina was still on top of Jennifer who was crying for help. Suddenly, the most unexpected thing happened. Crystalina's body was shrinking. She still had Jennifer in her grip. A huge noise was heard. Like an explosion. Jennifer screamed in pain. Adam and Laticia both fell down.

When they stood up, they noticed that Jennifer was unconscious on the floor and there were rocks around her.

"What happened?" Laticia asked.

Adam ran to his wife and started to rub her hands. He tried to wake her up but there was no responses.

Mr Roger and other staffs came running in the room.

"What the hell was that sound?" He shouted as he entered the room.

Mr Roger noticed Adam's wife lying unconscious on the ground. There were pieces of glass and rocks shattered everywhere.