Twelve

The planet vibrated and her eyes opened.

The loud sound didn't appear welcoming to the queen. She got on her feet and sat on her throne. She closed her eyes and said something in an aggressive tone. As soon as she did, the other extraterrestrial creatures appeared in front of her and they all knelt down in front of their queen.  The latter was going to say something but she was intervened by Adam and Laticia.

"Did you hear that?" Adam asked.

"Was it you? Did you killed someone?" Laticia abruptly asked.

"Shut up. Whatever it was, it came from the surface. We are under ground. Maybe we collided with something. But what?" The queen said.

Suddenly we heard some disturbing noises. As if, someone was stepping on pieces of glass.

"We have intruders on the surface! Go and welcome them." Crystalina said with fury on her face.

"What do you mean. At least find out who are they." Adam said.

"We will find it out. Don't worry." The queen replied.

She got up from her seat and walked towards a corner. There was a huge crystal which appeared to be different from the whole place. Adam and Laticia followed her and stared at the crystal with amazement. They could clearly see their reflection in it. However, their reflection disappeared soon and to their surprise they could now see the surface of the planet. They saw the same place where they landed. It was still the same, completely made of crystal. They watched carefully and what they saw next left them mouth opened. They saw their colleagues. They saw their captain and Jake, all well equipped and armed. They also saw new faces whom they didn't recognice due to their space helmets.

"Well well. I can see that your kind has been able to reach me." Queen Crystalina said as she turned to face the siblings with a deadly look on her face.

"What....what do you mean?" Adam asked.

Crystalina approached nearer to Adam and grabbed his shirt. She stared into his eyes.

"You betrayed me. You called them here." She said in an aggressive tone.

Adam was shivering with fear.

"No. Leave him. We didn't call them. We were here all the time. How could we communicate with people on earth. Trust us, we did nothing! At least trust Adam! He loves you. But you always be unfair to him!" Laticia shouted, trying to control the situation and it worked.

The queen left Adam's shirt and held his hands.

"I'm really sorry Adam. I thought... I was just scared." The queen said.

Suddenly their conversation was disturbed by a very unfriendly noise.
It was the sound of gunshots.

In the mirror-like crystal, they saw how the humans were firing at the other extraterrestrial creatures. Alas, their arms couldn't harm any of the monsters.

Crystalina's lips curved into a wicked smile.

"Poor humans. They thought they would be able to fight my troop with these toys. How bad." She muttered.

Her level of confidence created fear in Adam and Laticia's mind. 

They watched the war which was ongoing on the surface. Adam and Laticia were scared. Suddenly, the heard a huge blast. It was so loud that their ear nearly exploded. Through the mirror-like crystal, they saw some of the men shooting at the giant creatures with a bazooka.