Chapter 22: Modern Day Life Lesson Twenty One

Start from the beginning

"Y-Yeah, don't get t-too high with that Tenga we b-bought you when you were desperately wanting a girlfriend last year. We all know it's amazing but... ptttffffff..." Aki and Hinata both roared with laughter while Subaru started banging his head against the wall again. Haruka just shook her head at the stupidity of the guys. "Not to mention the other one with sound effects and *beep* that *beep* *beep* and *beeeep* *beeeeeeep*--"
"YAMEROOOOOOOO" Subaru shouted with tears bursting out his eyes.

Finally, after the small commotion, they set up the Switch and started playing Smash. No one questioned Hinata how he unlocked all the characters within the week when they were having exams and plunged straight into the fight. Subaru and Aki were pretty good and Haruka fairly good, and Hinata just destroyed everyone on the battlefield. In the end, the three had to team up with the four other CPUs to stop Hinata from alienating all the players. "MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! FEAR THE POWER OF THE PINK DEMON!!!! PEASANTS!!!!" Hinata shouted when he defeated everyone the fourth time using Jigglypuff.

"Ah shut up!!" Haruka growled while she punched his arm with a sulky look on her face. "We have to beat him at least once!!" Aki shouted and started mashing the buttons as the next game started. Subaru just shouted random and incomprehensible words while trying to send Hinata flying with Ganondorf. Five minutes later, their efforts were in vain once again. Hinata slaughtered all of them for the fifth time.

"TIME OUT!!!" Subaru shouted as his fist shot to the air. "Aki, Haruka, we gotta come up with a plan to beat that thing!!" Subaru shouted and beckoned them to follow him. They went to Subaru's room and returned three minutes later. "Have a plan now??" Hinata asked with a smug look. "If it works then you'll be finished!" Aki said, smirking evilly. "We're gonna kick your ass so bad this time!" Haruka said as the three sat down again. "Alright then, in that case, I gotta go all out as well!" Hinata said and chose Mewtwo. "Fear the power of the most powerful Pokemon of all time!! Mwahahahaha!!" Hinata laughed his evil laugh again, which really had quite an evil vibe in it.

"Oh quick question here, have you practiced laughing like that or what?? That evil laugh actually sounds pretty decent." Subaru asked and at the same time chose Ness, and Aki did the same. "Yeah I tried practicing evil laughs before. I was really inspired by Yagami Light. Miyano Mamoru did an amazing job doing his laugh." Hinata said, and at last, Haruka chose Snake, and the game started.

"PK FIRE!!!!" Subaru and Aki shouted together, their fingers moving on the controllers so fast that they became blurry. "Hm, amateurs!" Hinata smirked and dodged easily and started his attacks. Subaru and Aki were the main attackers, trying to inflict as much damage on Hinata as possible, and Haruka was acting like an assist trophy who helped them blasting Mewtwo off the screen when he was launched. And finally, when all of them had only one stock left, the atmosphere got even more intense.

"IT'S TIME TO PUT OUR PLAN INTO ACTION!!! TAKE THIS!!!! INFINITE DOUBLE PSI MAGNET!!!!" Subaru and Aki shouted together. "I knew that's your plan when I saw both of you chose Ness! But that's not gonna be that easy to work!!!" Hinata shouted and fought back. After several minutes of the fierce fight, Hinata was finally tapped in the psi magnets. "AH SHIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!" Hinata shouted, trying to escape but to no avail. "YEEEEESSSS!!! FINALLY!!!" The two shouted, roaring with laughter while looking at Hinata's damage went from one hundred to two hundred.

"Finish him off, soldier!!" Subaru said, and Haruka nodded. "It's showtime." Haruka said in a deep voice and fired the Green Missile at Mewtwo, and finally, they had their first victory. "Ah... we did it..." Subaru muttered and lay back, spreading his arms out and yawning. "You are just so sick man, why're you always so good at video games??" Aki said, hammering Hinata on the shoulder. "Yeah, come to think of it, this seems to be the first time we've ever won against him." Haruka said, lying down as well and sighing in relief. "That's a big mission complete for you." Hinata said, smiling. "Next time, we should really do Pokemon battles." He said, turning to Subaru.