Chapter 10 : Modern Day Life Lesson Nine

A/N: HI~~~ I'M BACK!!!!!!! I'M BACK FROM MIDTERM!!! BUT MORE TESTS ARE COMING!!! PLEASE GIVE ME POWER READERS!!! Well here's the SUPER LONG chapter that all of you've been waiting~~ please enjoy~~

Matsushita sensei pulled open the door and beckoned the four girls to enter. "Everyone, as I just said, we have four new students joining us today." Matsushita sensei said with a warm smile. The whole class first froze for ten seconds. "H-Hi, minna..." Emilia said timidly, waving slightly. And then the whole classroom boomed with shouts of excitement. "FOUR SUPER CUTE GIRLS!!!!" The guys all shouted with their fists punching the air. "FINALLY!!! AFTER ALL THESE MONTHS WE FINALLY HAVE GIRL TRANSFER STUDENTS!!!" They all shouted in unison. Many even cried of joy.

"Hentai! A bunch of hentai!!" A girl with two pony tails stood up, shouting and pointing at everyone. "Ma, it is true that we haven't got any girl transfer students yet." Another girl said, trying to calm the shouting girl down. "Okay okay, settle down settle down. Don't you want to listen to their introductions?" Matsushita sensei said, and the class quieted down immediately. Everyone had their gleaming eyes on the four girls, anticipating the knowledge about the newcomers.

"Let's start from the left. You may go now." Matsushita sensei said, indicating Beatrice. "Beatrice Roswaal. Betty is the preferred name but only when Betty allows you to call her that, Betty supposes. Betty likes a lot of things and hates a lot of things, guys in tracksuits, in fact." She said, folding her arms. The other three girls laughed soundlessly at her words regarding guys in tracksuit. "Betty's favorite things are books and Betty's Nii-cha, in fact. And remember, Betty didn't come here because she wanted to, we pretty much had no choice, Betty supposes. Don't get mistaken, in fact." She finished and pouted and turned away. "Nice to meet you, Betty supposes." She added after about five seconds.

"Tsundere loli...!" The guys all shared the same thoughts now, their excitement showed all over their faces. "That's great. Now, next?" Matsushita sensei said, gesturing toward Emilia. "H-Hi, minna. My name is Emilia Roswaal. It's really nice to be here. And... um, reading and learning new things are my hobbies, and I'm into politics. I'm still not really familiar with this place, but I'll do my best to fit in! Nice to meet you all!" Emilia finished and bowed slightly. Many guys were crying again. "We've found salvation...!!!" They all yelled in their minds. "Don't worry, we'll do our best to help you out as well!!" A guy stood up and shouted, and so did many other guys. Emilia smiled at him and nodded. At that moment, every guy in the room seemed to be petrified. "Angel... an angel has descended to earth...!!" They all shouted in their minds in unison again.

Matsushita sensei smiled and nodded at Ram. "The name is Ram Roswaal. And if you dare touch Ram's dear little sister, Rem, Ram, as her beloved older sister, will not forgive you." She said, also with her arms folded. Everyone in the room felt a chill down their spines. "The protective onee-san type..." Everyone thought. Many girls smiled at her. "That is nice. Is there anything more you want to share to us? Perhaps what you're good at?" Matsushita sensei suggested. Ram held her chin and thought for a few seconds. "Ram is good at making steamed potatoes." She said. "Then will you join the cooking club??" A girl stood up and asked her eagerly. "Cooking... club?" Ram asked, slightly confused. "Thank you, Higashihara-san, but we can discuss that later, okay?" Matsushita sensei said. The girl called Higashihara sat down, scratching her head, smiling as well.

"Thank you. Now, our last new student. If you please?" Matsushita sensei indicated Rem, and Rem tensed up slightly. "H-Hello, Rem's name is Rem Roswaal. Rem is good at cooking and cleaning and doing basically all the chores and works. Rem... um..." Rem glanced nervously at Ram and Matsushita sensei. "Don't be nervous, just tell us anything you want to say. Maybe you can tell us what you enjoy and like?" Matsushita sensei said kindly. "H-Hai... um..." Rem closed he eyes and thought for a while. "Rem really likes Subaru-kun!!!" Rem shouted after five seconds. The whole room froze again. "Arara, Natsuki-kun, how fortunate, you are." Matsushita sensei said, holding her elbow, smiling. The whole room exploded with shouts again.