Chapter 39: Modern Day Life Break Time Part Six

A/N: Okay chapter 39!! Let's goooooooo XD

On the women side of Hana no Yu, Emilia and the others triggered the sudden yet pleasant side story, 'Encountering the Classmates', and the cutscene of them chatting in the onsen proceeded to play.

In the onsen, with steam slowly swirling up to the starry night, the girls were having their conversation——

Emilia: "...And that's what we did today. It was a very enjoyable experience!"
Shiori: "Wow by the sound of it, all four of you learned how to ski and snowboard just within an hour? Seriously how good could you possibly be at everything?"
Emilia: "Well, Tsuyumi-san is a very good teacher."
Haruka: "Nah I didn't really teach you anything. You were too good."
Ram: "Tsuyumi-san still helped us get started. So, thank you. But again, Ram knows she is good. She is still reserving most of her abilities. Ram has only used one percent of her true abilities today."
Rem: "Hai, Nee-sama's true abilities far surpass what she has shown today and are beyond Rem's limits as well. Rem had to give all out today just to master skiing. She still has a long way to go before reaching Nee-sama's level."
Ram: "Not to worry, Rem. Your potential too is great. Nee-sama will do her best to guide you."
Nico: "I'm starting to feel you twins exist on a whole different dimension than us now..."
Kotoha: "Hey, speaking of potential, someone here's been hiding their capabilities too, eh?"
Aya: "K-Kotoha-chan please stop making fun of me..."
Yui: "Okay now Kotoha-san, I think you teased her enough today. And Aya-san, you should be more confident as well. The trip is really well organized, there's no denying it."
Beatrice: "Oh, Aya-san arranged this trip of yours? Well, Betty shouldn't be surprised, Betty supposes. You are quite a good organizer, after all. Betty knows it since she's been watching you all closely. Also, your family business gives you access to pretty ample knowledge about onsens, Betty supposes."
Aya: "...Thank you, Beatrice-san. I'm really happy to hear that...!!!"
Shiori: "Hey, in that case, you can give them some suggestions about what to do tomorrow. There are a lot more good onsens around here as well as interesting attractions."
Emilia: "Oh, that sounds great! What are some other activities worth doing here?"
Aya: "H-Hai, I'll do my best! First of all, the are three very famous onsens here, Sainokawara Rotenburo, Otaki no Yu, and Goza no Yu. Tourists usually visit all three one by one, and it is known as the Sanyu Meguri. You can buy tickets for it, and I highly recommend it to you. It's a must-do in Kusatsu. The second thing you can do is visiting the Sainokawara Park. The park is built alongside the riverbank, and the river there is also the source of many onsens here. The scenery there is highly enjoyable. It's a really good place to enjoy the view and have a relaxing stroll. The onsen street, Sainokawara Toori, is a very nice place to spend time looking around too. There are many stores that sell food and gifts that can only be bought there, so if you want to buy some souvenirs, that is the first place to go. And there is this performance called the Yumomi Show, performed six times a day at a place called Netsu no Yu. You can see how people in the past cool down the water while not losing the beneficial substances in it. It is a very popular attraction here! And last but not least, there is a small zoo called Kusatsu Tropical Wonderland here, so if you want to see some tropical animals, consider going there! That is about it. Whew..."
Shiori: "Whoa Aya-chan finished all that in one breath!!! That's a new record!!!"
Kotoha: "Clap people clap!!!! Aya-chan just talked more than she ever did in any class at school!!"
Aya: "I don't think I talked that little at school though..."
Shiori: "Anyhow, it was an impressive improvement!!"
Emilia: "Yes indeed, Aya-san! Thanks for telling us that, we'll know what to do tomorrow! Hora, Beatrice, give her some applause too, you're the first to compliment her just now-- Beatrice? I think you're going a bit too red, is it that embarrassing to give Aya-san another compliment?"
Beatrice: "Hunununu........"
Tsuyumi: "Oh shit, that's too much onsen for her I guess. Time to get her out!"