Chapter 73: Modern Day Life Graduation Trip Part Seven

A/N: Hehehehehehe, you know what always exists in a slice of life anime? The beach episode! Will it happen in this one? Maybe I don't know XD Here's chapter 73!!! Please enjoy!!!

The night of the second day was much quieter than the first. As soon as the four girls got back to their room, they immediately went to rest themselves up in the nice and comfortable hot water in the outdoor bath. As for the rest of them, they did similar things. Haruka went straight to her room to get herself a new pair of clothes to change into as well as the stuff she'd need for tomorrow and returned to Subaru's room, not bothering to speak to the other three girls in her room. "Oh good, you're back. Now I can go." Aki said as he saw Haruka entered the room. "Go where?" She asked blankly, putting down her bag. "Go take a bath." He answered, jerking his thumb at the balcony where the outdoor bath was.

"You can either wait, or go use the shower in the bathroom." Aki added, heading toward the door and grabbing his yukata and towel. She sat down on the bed and decided to wait for the moment, feeling her face heating up a bit as the thought of the guys taking a bath just beyond the curtain came to her mind. Bath time was a lot calmer today compared to yesterday, and Subaru chose to not bother Ram like they did last night. Soon, they got out of the bath, dried themselves, and went back inside. "Yo, Haruka. Your turn now." Subaru said, grinning. She nodded, grabbed her bag, and went outside.

The three then sat down on their beds, letting out a sigh of satisfaction. "Ahhhh, tomorrow's the fun day!" Hinata said, reaching up his limbs and waving them in the air in excitement. "The day to fulfill Natsuki's indecent dreams." Aki said, snickering. Subaru folded his arms and shot him his stern funny look. "Aki-kun, as I stated before, there was no such intentions involved in the planning of tomorrow's events. My heart and actions are utterly unclouded. They are all those of justice!" He said, putting his hand down dramatically, and fire seemed to have burst out from the background behind him, and Hinata flung himself up from the bed, his face glowing with a further enhanced excitement.

"You! Stop blabbering further! And you! Sit back down and don't you dare start with all your anime shit again!" Aki shouted, pointing at both of them and throwing them two bowls of cup noodles to calm them down. Laughing, the two did as they were told and went to boil water. Aki sighed and went to get himself one too. "Oh yeah, didn't really need to ask but I wanna do it. How did it end up for you two last night?" Subaru asked suddenly, turning around to Aki. He looked up from his cup noodle. "What? What did you expect? We slept in the same bed, that's how we ended up dumbass. You were all awake, weren't you?" He replied, rolling his eyes.

"You know what I mean." Subaru said, laughing. "Yeah, we're asking about how it felt like to have Haruka in your arms, and maybe more." Hinata followed, snickering. Aki heaved yet another sigh. "You two perverts. We just slept, what else could we have done? Or are you expecting me to tell you two sick freaks that despite having you next to us we were *beep* *beeep* and I *beeeeeeep* and Tsuyumi *beeeeeeeeeeep*"
"ALRIGHT SORRY STOP THAT!!!!" Subaru and Hinata shouted in unison at Aki, who was talking as if whatever he just told them really happened last night. It was probably lucky that the soundproofing walls and glasses were working well, or Haruka, right outside the room, would probably not be able to take a relaxing bath at all.

After they finished the cup noodles, Haruka came back in, her hair wrapped in a towel. "I heard your shouts earlier. What've you been doing?" She asked, and both Subaru and Hinata turned away from her. "Nothing." They replied, and Haruka shrugged. "Whatever. Oi how dare you start eating without me?!!?" She shouted after spotting their empty bowls. On the other hand, in Emilia and the others' room, they were chatting with their classmates on the phone. "Maaan, your day sounded so fun!" Kotoha exclaimed after hearing Emilia and Rem describe what they had done earlier. "Yeah, I'm feeling a bit envious, haha. Our day was quite good as well, but yours feels like there's something in it that made it better than good." Nico said. Shiori's and the other four's group spent their second day at the beach, enjoying all the on-water activities and the good weather.