Chapter 3 : Modern Day Life Lesson Two

A/N: Hiiiiii!!!!!!!!! I'm back~~~~~~~~~ thanks a lot for the awesome comments on the last chapter!!!! They really made me happy and helped me make my decision to continue this fiction!!!!! Here's chapter 3~~~~ please enjoy!!!!

"Yoshi, let's go clothes shopping." Subaru said, nodding. "Clothes shopping? No thank you, Betty is satisfied with her clothes now, in fact." Beatrice said, folding her arms and pouting. "Plus, what was that you were calling Betty? Crazy princess lover? Super chuunibyou? The former sounds offensive enough, and the latter, even though Betty does not understand what that means, sounds even ruder, Betty supposes." She said.

"I didn't say that!" Subaru said, waving his hands, and his gaze fell upon Puck, who was in Beatrice's palm, smirking. "Puck... you betrayed me..." Subaru muttered. "Well, if we are going clothes shopping, should we go now? I assume this would take some time, wouldn't it?" Emilia said. "Okay, we can go now. But you have to change into normal clothes, I mean normal to this world, I mean those are fine clothes but might not be alright to wear outside the house, I mean those are nightgowns right?? God I wanna rip off this stupid mouth!" Subaru said, and quickly adding the last sentences as he saw the looks on the girls face. "Ha, Barusu, you finally realize that as well, huh? Go ahead, Ram is waiting." Ram said with a smirk.

"Stupid as it might be, this mouth is still mine and I will take good care of it." Subaru rolled his eyes at her. "But what clothes should we change into? We don't have clothes here, Subaru-kun." Rem said, taking a sip of her tea. "Hm, my mom left some of her clothes here. I think they will do." Subaru said as he got up and went to his parents room, and returned with a pile of clothes in his hands. "There you go. They're a bit old, but I think they're fine." He said, and the girls got up, Beatrice unwillingly, and went to the pile of clothes and started to pick.

"Hmmm.... I'm not sure what to choose." Emilia said, frowning slightly. "Barusu, what is this?" Ram said as she picked up a pink nightgown. "Oh shoot, that's my mom's pj. It's not going-outside clothes, my bad." Subaru said, and started taking clothes that weren't fit for going out and shopping away.

"Sorry, I should've checked." He said, throwing some clothes to the sofa. "Ne, Subaru-kun, how's this one?" Rem said as she showed Subaru the clothes she picked. It was a plain white shirt and a pair of jeans. "Oh, looks nice!" Subaru said, giving her a thumbs-up. Rem's face brightened up, and she handed her sister another set of the same clothes.

"Nee-sama, let's try them on together." Rem said. "Alright." Ram smiled and got up and went to change their clothes. "What about you, Bea-ko?" Subaru asked as he turned to her. Beatrice was sitting on the floor with her arm crossed and her mouth pouted, and in front of her sat Puck, who was rummaging in a small pile of socks.

"Beatrice, maybe you can try--"
"No!" Beatrice snapped, cutting Emilia off. "Oh come on! You can't just go on the street like that! It's okay if there's an anime festival going on but it's just a not-okay clothes for normal occasions. If you go out like this you're gonna attract way more attention than you'd want to." Subaru said, handing her a purple dress. Beatrice closed her eyes and turned away, adamantly refusing the clothes. Frowning, Subaru retrieved his outstretched arms and sank into his own thoughts, debating on whether it was okay to let this slip or not.

"Bea-ko's clothes aren't that bad now come to think of it. Jirai-kei (landline style) and Gothic Lolita are pretty common now and quite often seen... so her attire can pass I think, but in our town it's not that common... and Bea-ko's appearance is very uncommon, and we really don't want to attract too much attention at the moment... and since the other three are changing... hmmmm." After talking to himself in the head and reaching the same conclusion he did before, Subaru held out the dress at Beatrice again with a "hm!" but only to be treated with the same uncooperative attitude again.