Chapter 33, Forever

Start from the beginning

Damon does an interesting knock on the door trying to do a silly face. God he's so cute.

"Yessss babe?" I flirt as I let him in.

"What do ya say we go down to the beach and..have some fun, I mean when was the last time we had some fun?" Damon says walking towards me. I feel his warm breath on my body. He really is a huge flirt.

"We really do need some fun. Let's go." I agree and we grab our stuff, heading off to the beach where Jess and Taylor have gone.  Jess recommended that it would be a good place to enjoy ourselves so we went, and she was right there are no zombies in sight. It's basically Paradise.

"This is so beautiful ugh I wish I had my phone." I groan, I unpack the picnic basket Jess made for us and lay the towels down, if she wasn't gonna be a scientist she should be a master chief.

"I've lived without a phone for many years love, I'm sure you will survive without it for a lil longer. Plus you have me." He whispers.

He wraps his warm smooth arms around me, kissing my neck softly as he makes his way up and down my neck, they slowly move to my lips. My hands stroke his cheeks as he pulls me closer. He continues kissing me and slowly lays me down on the sand. He takes my top off as I take off his, but it doesn't stop him from kissing me. He slowly takes my skirt down and starts going lower. I try not to moan so loud so he won't start laughing and ruin the mood.

He stops and looks at me, he gives me the 'are you sure?' Look. I nod slowly and kiss him back.

As the sun sets  the sky turns from a bright light to a dark basement. It doesn't stop him from going in, this is literally a dream. Having a special time with someone you truly love on a beautiful night, and at the time where the sun is setting. It's just perfect!

He slowly goes in and out not too hard but just right, nothing can be better than this. As he slowly pulls back he looks up at me and smiles, it's a dorky sexy smile if you ask me.

"I love you." Did I just say that, holy shit was that bad timing?

"I- I mean you don't have to love me back it hasn't been that long-" he puts his hand over my mouth and stares into my eyes.

"I love you too." He whispers. Ahhhh omgomg my heart my fucking heart is beating!! Why am I freaking out? This has happened before only it's a vampire, but not just any vampire one hot one! Ahhhhh yes! I kiss him back and hug him really tight.

"You seem happy." He jokes.

"Well no shit. I'm just happy you said it back." I say back. He gets up and leaves me on his lap.

"Mia, ever since I saw Dezi I thought she was someone who was a threat to my family, she just looked so familiar but when I found out she was your friend. It's my biggest regret. You are the most extraordinary woman I have ever met. I couldn't be more grateful to have you, and I will stand by you and your friends until the end of time." He finishes.

That was so beautiful, and now I know the real truth of why he tried to kill Dezi. No one not even Ethan has said that to me, and this is just the beginning of our love story.

Jess's POV

Taylor and I have come to an agreement that we should test out the cure. We have also worked on the plane and Taylor as an engineer has fixed it, she's also taught me some helpful tips on engineering.

"So I was thinking we should release the cure into the world, so then It'll be airborne and over a period of a few months it'll be worldwide." I explain to Taylor

"Sounds great! When do you want to try it out?" I ask.

"We could do a test tomorrow and then if that works out we can make it official, and our world will be virus free!" She says enthusiastically clapping her hands.