Chapter 12, Again and Again

Blake's POV

 I taste the blood still in my mouth. It's starting to make me sick, they think their going to break me just with a few punches, i've been through worse. Elijah has nothing on me, he doesn't even scare me. 

"So I think it's time to explain why you are here don't you think or we will fuck you up man, and I'm pretty sure you don't want that do you?" Henry told me as he pulls a knife out of his pocket. He begins to heat the knife with a lighter. He's bluffing. Right? 

"Ready to talk?" Henry says raising an eyebrow holding the glowing red knife in his hand. "Nah. I think I'm good thanks anyways bro." I reply. Probably shouldn't have done that. Henry brings the knife up to my arm and starts cutting it open with the glowing weapon. I yell in pain. Shit. Fuck. It burns so much. I watch my red fluids flow out of me.

Henry's POV

"So I think it's time to explain why you are here don't you think or we will fuck you up man, and I'm pretty sure you don't want that do you?" I ask Blake. He looks uncomfortable but not uncomfortable enough. I know a way. After all, I am the weapon master. I pull my pocket knife out of my pocket and make sure that it's visible then I get my lighter and light up the knife. It starts glowing. Perfect.

 "Nah. I think I'm good thanks anyways bro." He replies. He makes me so angry. I turn the lighter off and bring my now red hot glowing knife to his arm. I slice it open and he yells in pain. Good, this shithead needs to learn that he can't just go around raping people. 

Just because he is a crackhead and druggie who is not sober right now doesn't mean he can get away with shit and make it look like he's the victim. I watch his thick blood ooze out of his arm. Before I leave I watch Elijah give him one last punch.

"That'll stop you from getting MY girl pregnant you sicko." He whispers at Blake angrily.

Mia's POV

I watch Ethan walk into our room and creep in the bathroom. He leaves the door open and I see him strip down. I put my face into my pillow and giggle. I look back up and see him hovering over the top of me. Naked. 

"I saw you looking at me." He says smirking. Still naked. Is he not gonna do anything? I roll back over in embarrassment. 

"Hey don't be embarrassed it's ok," He says laughing. I roll back over and kiss him on the lips. 

"I'm going to the indoor gym to play soccer." I say getting out of bed and changing into my tank top and Nike leggings. 

"I'll come too let me just have a shower, and I'll meet you there." He says pecking me on the lips as he goes back into the bathroom and turns the water on. I head towards the indoor gym.

I go through a maze looking for this gym but I finally manage to find it. I go into the gym and it's huge. Katelyn comes from a line of rich wealthy managers,or business owners. Almost like she's in Dynasty. 

I go to the equipment room and I find a soccer ball, I bring it out along with two nets

I go to the equipment room and I find a soccer ball, I bring it out along with two nets. I begin kicking the ball around by myself and Ethan walks in a few seconds later. 

"Hey."

 "Hey!" he replies. "Wanna play?" I ask him.

 "Sure, I love soccer, I'll go easy on you."He says chuckling.

 "Haha okay then, but just so you know I do play for the boys soccer team and apparently I'm their best player, not trying to brag or anything. But okay if you think your better then that's fine." I say laughing. 

We begin to play and he was not lying he has skill. I steal the ball off of him and manage to kick a goal. He grabs my waist and we fall to the floor. He falls on top of me and he is above me looking over me. He leans down and kisses me on the lips I kiss him back. We start kissing each other more and more and we start making out. 

He takes his T-shirt off and I take mine off. re we seriously 'doing it.' on the gym on the floor?! AhhhhhHHhh. He kisses my neck and we put a blanket around us and take our stuff back to our room. We kiss on the way back, and I smash into a stupid wall. 

I see black. I wake up in a dark room. It's really cold. I see someone approach me. I'm tied up with chains, and I feel blood dripping from the side of my head, my eyes are teary and my vision has become a blur, and I see a tall figure looking down at me. 

"Well look who has finally woken up." Says a deep voice. 

I blink a few times and see a guy with piercing blue eyes and messy brown hair. It's Blake. I've only ever seen him a few times when he was having dinner and hanging out with Katelyn in 8th grade but that it. 

"Where am I Blake? why are you doing this?" I ask him nervously. 

"Well someone has to die and I would prefer it not be you, so I would like you to pick anyone else in the mansion." He tells me.

I have this overwhelming guilt and the weight of the world is on my shoulders.

HEYYYY hope you guys like this chapter. It's very short. I know, trust me. But I'm trying to do something and it's got to do with Blake. That is all I'm going to spoil for now. but I hope you guys are loving the chapters so far. There is much more to come so be prepared. I know I said I'd do two chapters a day but I have so much homework and stuff from school to do. So I will limit it to one a day. Hope u understand <3

Vote & Comment <3

Love u xxx