Chapter 7, Watch out

Felicity POV

I woke up naked and hungover. Then I saw Josh. Also naked. WTF happened last night.

Mia POV

I woke up to a loud scream. Felicity's scream. Why would she be screaming? it's still fucking dawn. I saw Ethan next to me and smiled, he looked so cute when he slept. I got up quietly trying not to wake up Ethan and tried to crept out of our room and head towards the scream. I saw Felicity sitting there smirking at herself, and that's when I noticed her naked.

 "OMG WTF FELICITY?!" I whispered loudly. "I think I got laid!" she whispered with a smirk. 'fml' i thought to myself as I walked back to my room. I saw Ethan still fast asleep in our bed I crept back into bed to cuddle with him. I rearranged his arms to hold me.

"hey, where'd you sneak off to?" he asked tiredly.

 "Oh hey sorry to wake you, I was dealing with naked hangovers." I said laughing "alrighty then." he chuckled.

We both laughed for a second and then we stared at each other for a while. He leaned in and kissed me softly and then pulled away, I leaned back in and pressed my lips against his. He flipped me over so that I was underneath him and we didn't disconnect our lips once. He ran his fingers through my hair as he moved his soft lips away from mine. 

"I have a question," He said quietly, "what is it?" I asked in a soft whisper, "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me smiling, "Well yes obviously now shut up." I replied pulling him back to me. He leaned back in and kissed me again a few times then he went back to holding me.

*Felicity POV*

Alright, why am I naked? Why can't I remember anything? Did I "do it" with Josh? I creep back to the bed and as I lay down. I see josh staring at me. 

"Morning beautiful." Josh says still staring at my naked body that I'm covering with the sheet. 

"Hey handsome." I reply.

 "You were so freaking crazy last night!" He told me as we laughed together.

 "What exactly did we do last night?" I asked.

 "To be honest I can't really remember, I only remember getting drunk with you and carrying you up the stairs bridal style, and then I think I dropped you, then we got naked and that's all I remember." He said innocently. 

"Okay then..." I replied laughing. We both continue to laugh together, and then we cuddled up and fell asleep again, trying to cure our headaches from drinking last night.

Aiden's POV

I woke up quite drunk and Jess was still asleep next to me. She looked so peaceful, her crystal blue eyes hidden underneath her smooth skin, her pink lips, smooth, and soft I just wanna kiss them so bad. Her eyes fluttered opened and she looked at me with her beautiful eyes. 

She parted her soft pink lips and that urge to kiss her kicked me in the back and made me do it. I leaned in and smashed my lips against hers, she kissed me back, I pulled away and she smiled. 

"What was that for?" she asked still smiling.

 "I have no idea, but I do know that you're just literally the most beautiful person in the world." I replied. She leaned in again and kissed me. "So does this make us official?" I asked her "Mhmm." She said as she closed her eyes and got as close to me as possible. I wrapped my arms around her and we fell asleep together. 

This is 999,999,999% the best feeling in the world.

Katelyn's POV 

I'm in the kitchen making pancakes for everyone and then later we are going exploring. To be honest, staying here is more like a holiday than surviving a Zombie Apocalypse. I set out the plates and cutlery on the table.