Chapter 26, Take it slow

EXTREME SMUT WARNING!!! THE WHOLE CHAPTER IS SMUT. SKIP TO THE END IF YOU DON'T WAN'T TO SEE IT. IT'S VERY DETAILED BTW. SMUT IS SEX SCENES IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS :D

Felicity's POV

"Ugh gosh, can this apocalypse just be over already!" I say flopping on the bed. Josh comes up behind me and comes in bed with me and kisses my neck. It calms me down after all this nonsense with Lucy, Blake dying, Dezi and Henry becoming zombies and now Jess has a zombie girlfriend, GOD LIFE IS BEING A PAIN! 

"I see the stress on your face babe." Josh says in a soothing voice while cuddling me in his muscular sexy arms. "What are you a genie now?" I say with an anger in my tone. Why am I being such a bitch to him? "I just want to make you feel better, after everything that's happened," Josh says not letting me go. I turn to see his face so calm and relaxed, he's so brave and sexy at the same time, he's like a magnet and I just can't seem to get away from him. "Then why are you still talking?"

We both smile and instantly our lips connect, it feels rough but I don't want to let go. Our tongues explore each other's mouths as he pulls me on top of him, He takes my shirt off and unclips my bra, then I take his shirt off and toss it on the floor. He explores my hair and pulls me close, we both let out a few loud moans. I don't care if anyone hears us, they just better not come in. By this point, we're still making out naked in the bed. 

I'm honestly the luckiest person alive to be with Josh right now, I better marry this guy AFTER the apocalypse is over. He repeats I love you when we take pauses with our kisses.

I say it back, he pulls me even closer, nothing can harm me when I'm with Josh. He then slowly slides in and I hold my breath. Once he's completely in I exhale. I'm completely connected with him and no-one can take this away from me. We fall asleep in each other's arms after we had finished. I'm just never gonna get up now, I'll eat food tomorrow. 

Jess's POV

I'm in the shower washing my body with my vanilla and raspberry body wash. I smell so good. The door to the bathroom opens and Taylor walks in. "Oh, sorry, I didn't know you were in here," Taylor tells me obviously embarrassed. She tries to look away and I don't even bother to cover myself up. "Oh, hey, it's fine, so I was thinking..are we a thing now or was that just a fling?" I ask her confused about what our kisses meant. 

"Well, do you want them to be a fling or a thing?" She asks me smirking. "A thing..." I reply. "Me too," she tells me taking her clothes off and getting in the shower. She faces me and stares into my eyes. "You are so beautiful Jess," She tells me, I try to hide my blush but she notices and puts her hand on my cheek.

 "You never have to be embarrassed in front of me," She tells me as she lifts my chin and kisses me on the lips, I join in and kiss her back.

Things start getting more feisty between us and she is more dominant. She slides her hands over my bare butt and squeezes it. I flinch at that but calm down and smile against her lips. We keep making out as we exit the shower and make our way to the bedroom. She lays me down and hovers over the top of my naked body. 

I watch as her eyes travel down my body slowly, she licks her lips and starts sucking underneath my earlobe, she keeps moving down. My neck. My breasts. My stomach. My hips. My flower. A rush of adrenaline goes through my body as she touches my heated flower with her mouth, I ball up my fists and grip the sheets. I dig my toes into the sheets and my whole body is tense. I can feel her lips smiling as she slowly moves away from me and kisses my thighs. 

"No, please, I'm almost there!" I tell her with desperation in my voice. "What do you say?" She asks me with a smirk written all over her face. "Please Taylor!" I yell.