Chapter 30.5 - Old enemies

As the warring factions flee from earth, they are still in conflict. Grineer and Corpus fighters still engage in combat. Boarding parties of Grineer enter the Corpus Obelisk, trying to take the intel.

Squads of Corpus advance to the Grineer position. Then hell breaks loose. Bullets and laser bolts fly everywhere.

"Opaye Kemp!" A corpus yells.

--------------------

As they fight, they enter the Venus region. After the Thermia fractures went un-noticed, the whole planet went sideways. The Orokin coolant systems on Venus failed and everything went back to normal.

So Venus is no longer a cold ice land. It is now a hot, un-inhabitable planet. You enter the the planet, you will die from the toxic air.

Transport ships from each warship leave, avoiding the inevitable impact.

The fighters disengage, receiving orders to retreat and re group. Both of their missions had failed, which was to; take the Tenno, use their warframes, take earth.

Simple right? Wrong. Of course where there is Tenno, their is always chaos.

--------------------

Major Yamamoto was currently watching the outside world through her window. A knock was heard, "Come in," she responded.

The door opens, and Yamamoto turns around. "What is it, Corporal?"

The corporal handed the Major some files. "The warships have left the earth, heading towards Venus."

She frowned in confusion. "That's instant death. How interesting."

"We have figured that the warships lost control throughout the battle, and, well. Crashed onto the Venus surface." The corporal states.

The Major nodded, "Thank you for informing me, Corporal. You're dismissed." The corporal nodded, and left the room, leaving Yamamoto all alone again.

"You're not telling us everything." She squints at a big tree. Reminding her of the green haired alien. "What are you hiding?" She kept staring into the distance and repeated herself.

"What are you hiding?"