Chapter 17 - The Race

Izuku was in the waiting room with the rest of the class. He was talking to Ilda and Ochoca, Todoroki the came out of no where, walking up too Izuku.

Izuku looked over ay her. "I will beat you in the finals, hope to see you there." She said in a monotone voice. "Can't tell if that was a insult, or a compliment." Izuku responded, everyone nodded there heads.

"Yeah right, Ill be facing Broccoli head in the finals!" Katsumi retorted.

"You're speaking only dreams." Todoroki claimed.

"Oh really? Like you could do better, candy cane!" Katsumi Barked.

They kept insulting each other, everyone watched in somewhat entertainment.

Until they had there que to come out.

Everyone comes out, and Midnight tells everyone about the rules and stuff . . .

"Bakugo, now come up, and give us a speech!" Midnight exclaimed.

Everyone was in worry about what she was about to say. Katsumi walked onto the stage, getting up close to the microphone.

"I will win, and beat that Broccoli head." She bluntly states while pointing at Izuku. Everyone was in uproar.

They started to yell at Katsumi for her cocky remark.

After everyone calmed down, they all went to that starting line for the race.

Izuku was inspecting the tunnel. He realized that it was too crowded.

"GO!"

Izuku activated only his feet and hand parts of his warframe.

Jumping up onto the sides of the wall, he wall dashes away from everyone else.

He glanced down for a moment, only seeing his fellow students stuck. Izuku glanced behind him, seeing Jack and Myla doing the same.

Izuku ran for it, being the first one out.

Unfortunately, he was met by a metallic slap. He was sent flying into the solid ground.

"What in the hell." He groaned. His vision being blurry.

Once he got up, many of the students caught up. "Robots from the Exam!" A random student shouted.

Once Izuku gained his vision, he looked up. Only to see a very big robot hanging over him. Izuku activated his warframe, dashing off in between the metallic legs.

Jack and Myla followed. "Gotta catch up!" Myla and Jack both muttered.

Izuku was running, he saw a pit, and stopped. He looked behind himself, seeing that Jack, Myla, Todoroki, and Katsumi gaining on him.

"Oh shit!" He yelped. Izuku quickly jumped over the pit. He, didn't make it. Izuju fell in the pit, the four caught up, seeing Izuku fall.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Jack asked.

The three girls shrugged. They then heard a noise, they looked down, seeing Izuku launch up.

"He has his archwing!" Jack cried out. Izuku flew away. "C'mon Myla!" Jack used one of his abilities and made him and Myla super fast. They dashed away on the rope, Katsumi and Todoroki following.

Izuku was flying, and he saw the arena. He quickly flew over it, and deactivated his archwing. He crashed into the surface, leaving a crator. He arose, and was greeted by loud cheering.

He deactivated his warframe, and looked around. Izuku grunted.

Minutes later

Once everyone came in, many of them were pretty sad. Onlt the top 42 only were able to continue.

There was a 5 minute break time, many people just talked.

"TENSHI!" Izuku looked over, he was tackled by Myla.

Izuku grunted. "You were so cool! You activated your archwing, and flew to victory!" Myla exclaimed.

Everyone in arena and stands watched at this happened. As Izuku sat up, Myla was sitting on his lap.

"Uh, Myla, you better get off, before people start assuming." Izuku nervously explained.

Myla looked around, "Fine, fine." She got off.

Then smoke came up the stage. And Midnight appeared, only now, with a 18+ costume. Most of the boys(and some girls) had nose bleeds.

Izuku huffed. "This is gonna get better." He devilishly mutters.