Chapter 9 - True colors

The Nomu fell to the ground. Screaming filled the building, attracting everyones attention. Everybody stopped fighting for a moment, looking around.

Its right leg was shot off. Izuku looked to see where the shot came from, no luck.

He then crawled backwards, getting up, he activated his warframe. Though only his hands were covered. He activated Exalted Blade, running towards the Nomu.

Izuku was then stopped by ice getting to his feet. He looked around, he saw a villian with ice powers stop him. He then broke the ice with his blade and threw the blade at his chest like a javelin.

Everyone around him was in shock. The villian tried to get the sword out. Only thing he got was his hands burned by the blade. He fell to his knees, falling over. Izuku walked up to him and took his Exalted blade back.

2 villians then charged towards Izuku, one was slim, having a short height. He had his arms made out of metal, shaped like a sword. The other was a big guy, his features resembled an alligator.

Izuku walked towards them, once they got to Izuku's reach, he tripped them both by going down and spinning around.

He made a pistol appear in his hands. He shot at the sword guy a couple of times. He deflected the bullets, making them hit the ground.

The sword guy the ran towards Izuku, the other villian was getting up.

Izuku sliced his swords, then hitting his jaw, making his jaw loose from his skull. He started to make gurgling noises, Izuku then shot him in the face.

The alligator man then came up behind Izuku, bitting his arm. Izuku screamed in pain. He looked at the man, "Son'va bitch." He then shot the man in the face, waisting his clip into him.

Izuku looked at his arm, bleeding.

"Interesting." Said a man with hands on his face.

"Hey kid." Izuku looked up, he raised his gun. He pulled the trigger, all the gun shot out was clicks.

"Shit." Izuku realised that he shouldn't have emptied his clip into that one villian.

"Aw, no more bullets." He then started to laugh. "You know, our plan was to kill All might." He paused for a second. "But he didn't show up. So i'll have to draw him out." He then walkes towards Izuku.

Izuku was in to much pain to do anything. "Fffuck."

Then a ling tongue smacked the man away, really far.

Izuku looked up to see Tsuyu and Mineta.

Mineta threw some of his purple balls at the man and at some other villians.

Tsuyu then picked up Mineta with her hands and jumped away. They were now a food distance from the villians.

"Thanks." Izuku then spat out blood. "What the hell did you do?!" Mineta cried out. Izuku looked confused, "What?" Izuku the realised what happened. He looked at their faces, it was pure fear. He tried to hold Tsuyu's shoulders, she backed away.

Izuku sighed. "I-." He was cut off by some noises. The 3 looked at where the noise came from.

There were standing some suits of armor. "The hell." Izuku said. The figures then held their palms at Izuku's arm. Green mist started to come out, his arm was healed.

They grabbed Izuku and started to leave. "Hey!" Mineta got up and walked towards the villains. One of the figures turned around, he took out a hammer. Mineta then ran behind Tsuyu in fear.

The figure chuckled amd walked away.

"Who were they?!" Mineta asked. Tsuyu turned to him and she had a worried expression. "I don't know, but their armor looked like Izuku's."