Chapter 35 - Requests

As always, the day starts off within the classroom. Everyone was currently sitting and taking notes as Mister Mic lectures about English.

The bell rang, everyone packed their things, and moved onto the next class.

As Izuku and his classmates walk to the next class, he bumps into some upperclassmen. "Hey, watch it, Freshie." One of the upperclassmen spat out. Izuku kept walking, ignoring the upperclassmen.

"Fucking faggot ass bitch." Another cursed out, trying to sound scary and intimidating. Which worked.

Izuku just walked away, avoiding a potential fight.

As he reached the classroom, Izuku walked to his desk and took out his materials and sat down in his seat.

More of his classmates came in as time went by. Today, Izuku was not feeling it. He felt lazy and tired, he doesn't even want to walk or talk. Just lay their, like a literal potato.

"You okay there, Midoriya?"

Izuku turned to his left and saw Ilda. "You seem off today, is something bothering you?" Ilda said with a hint of concern.

Izuku smiled at his friends worry. "I'm fine," Izuku waved him off. "Im just sick today."

Ilda nodded, "Please make sure you do not get anyone else infected."

Izuku nodded.

"Thank you." With that, Ilda then walked off to his own seat. Well, actually started to argue with Katsumi about manners and keeping the school's property clean.

Aizawa then stepped in. The room went quiet, and everyone rushed to their seats. As Aizawa walked in, he was holding two bags.

He walk towards Izuku's desk and dumped out one of the bags on Izuku's desk. He then walked to Myla's desk and did the same to her.

"What are you doing . . . Aizawa Sensei?" Ochoca asked, wondering why Aizawa dumped papers on the Tenno's desk.

"Well, even though we had to cancel the Sports Festival, you all received requests to join multiple hero agencies. Midoriya and Myla just had more request than all of you. A lot more." Aizawa answered.

Aizawa scanned the classroom for any more questions. Luckily for him, there was none. "I'll let you look over those Midoriya, Myla. Just don't be too loud." Aizawa zipped up his sleeping bag, then flopped over like a fish.

Izuku stared at the pile before him. "Dear Lotus, this is to much to handle." He ran his hands through the letters and paper.

"Woah Midoriya. That's way more than me." Kirishima said. Izuku smirked as he looked through the letters. "Man, which one do I pick?" He asked out loud.

Myla was having the same problem. There were just to many letters to read in one day. "Kingston corporation. Private Military Company. Interesting." Izuku placed the letter to the side.

"Strip club, strip club. Holy- so many strip clubs." Mineta stated as he helped Izuku go through the letters.

"Iron heart association. Blue strider's agency. Stone fist gym center-" Izuku listed off some off the letters. "Oh dear Lotus, when do I notify the agency I want to join."

"By tomorrow." Aizawa stated in a muffled voice.

"UGH!" Izuku moaned as he slammed his forehead on the pile of letters as some fell off the table.

"This is gonna be a long day." Kaminari chuckled while rubbing the back of his head.